What do you think of PSN+?

BlazinShadow1

It's great but sometimes the games being offered disappoint me. The problem with the new reatail game system is that most core gamers would already own or have played the games on offer. I mostly pay for the cloud storage feature but they still are quite a few good games that I have downloaded. Darksiders being the most recent example.

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt

I love it, and for the price i think it heavily makes Xbox Live look like shit

And this whole notion that you should keep what you get during plus after is stupid. Why keep something you got for free because you paid for something, you paid for the sub that gives you free stuff not the individual games. When it ends why should be allowed to keep it. Makes for the dumbest business deal ever.

If you buy cable and get the channels, and then cancel, are you going to keep the channels? Nope.

Edited by LimeSamurai
  • Like 4

I like +. I think it all depends on how much you buy in the Store. There are some some nice discounts. CS:GO is $14.99. I think I only paid $11 :hmm: It's too bad that all of the games that they offer for free suck though. I appreciate the discounts :)

Iv'e just renewed for another year under the discount deal. You cant always please everyone with what games are being released etc but I have found like most others its given me the opportunity to try games I never would have even given a thought to let alone brought or played. In my opinion the price alone is worth the auto saves, cloud storage and automatic downloads etc. Would be nice to see more content for the VITA.

I agree with the majority opinion on here. Plus is certainly a worthy purchase. I suppose I can see the complaints some people have about not liking the free games offered, but even if you get 2 free full games that you really enjoyed in one years subscription, you have almost if not already made your money back.

The thing that I like about Plus, is that it allows me to try other games that I never would have played otherwise.

Overall it is a great option, and I would recommend it to anyone who plays their ps3 on a regular basis.

I don't like it that much

I really like to have my games in my hands, a physical copy.

The way i see it with PS+ is that you rent the games for a very good price but you never really 'have it'...

I also have no idea what might happen with them in 10 - 20 years, will you still be able to get them etc..

But don't get me wrong, i think it's a good idea but just not for me. I was on the edge of buying it several times but couldn't convince myself.

• Like 2

I don't like it that much

I really like to have my games in my hands, a physical copy.

The way i see it with PS+ is that you rent the games for a very good price but you never really 'have it'...

I also have no idea what might happen with them in 10 - 20 years, will you still be able to get them etc..

But don't get me wrong, i think it's a good idea but just not for me. I was on the edge of buying it several times but couldn't convince myself.

I also agree with this because nothing beats a physical copy. :awesome:

• Like 1

I also agree with this because nothing beats a physical copy. :awesome:

I also agree with this. I think free plus games are good is you are really not a big fan of that particular game and you just want to try it out. I like to have my favorite games in physical format :)

• Like 1

I am a big fan of psn + , the games are a nice plus but its also the savings, off a game that can really add the value, the cloud memory is a nice feature especially now they increased the size, the auto update feature is also nice many benefits that warrant the small cost

Edited by eastcoastrider71

• 2 weeks later...