Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

thought about it but cannot ring myself to pay for it. maybe ill get lucky and win a membership form one of the events

You seem like you use the site quite often, so it's a great purchase. Not to mention it's only $10, which is next to nothing, and it supports the website. I found it to be a no-brainer. I highly recommend it.

• Like 2

You seem like you use the site quite often, so it's a great purchase. Not to mention it's only $10, which is next to nothing, and it supports the website. I found it to be a no-brainer. I highly recommend it.

on and off, not really a trophy fan. just a bit OCD but the guides for trophies can actually be very helpful on the game itself

• 3 weeks later...

I want to go premium but that extra couple of dollars my bank will charge for conversion is something I don't want to pay. Is there a way I can pay in my national currency? I tried setting up a local Paypal Account to see if it allows me to add fund (in my local currency) into a digital wallet and then use the fund in it to pay here, however, I couldn't find any option like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just bought lifetime premium, but dont know to create my trophy cabinet on the right side, there is no button to edit or create it. Any help? 

You'll need to go to an individual trophy page for a trophy you've earned and press the green (+) button at the top-right. You go to a page for a single trophy by clicking a trophy list, then clicking the name of a trophy you've earned. Once you add a trophy, the trophy cabinet will show up on your profile ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to support this great site and buy a lifetime membership; keep up the good work Sly! My only suggestions would be to add a filter in gaming sessions to let us filter out S ranked games and allow editing of session notes, but besides that this site is phenomenal!

Happy to support this great site and buy a lifetime membership; keep up the good work Sly! My only suggestions would be to add a filter in gaming sessions to let us filter out S ranked games and allow editing of session notes, but besides that this site is phenomenal!

I'd like to see that too.

• 2 weeks later...