Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

I've for life account, but today I won a few trophies of Shadows of mordor and the system of Psn profile is not working properly. I made the update 3 times and I can not see my last trophies :(

You've recently set your PSN trophies to private or friends only in the settings on one of your PlayStation devices, which means this site can't get your trophy info. Take a look at this forum thread, scroll down to PS4 and follow all the steps but pay special attention to step 7, and change that option to "Anyone".

After doing that, be sure to earn a new trophy in any game on any console, then sync the trophy on PSN, then update your profile here on PSNProfiles and it should be all fixed! ;)

You've recently set your PSN trophies to private or friends only in the settings on one of your PlayStation devices, which means this site can't get your trophy info. Take a look at this forum thread, scroll down to PS4 and follow all the steps but pay special attention to step 7, and change that option to "Anyone".

After doing that, be sure to earn a new trophy in any game on any console, then sync the trophy on PSN, then update your profile here on PSNProfiles and it should be all fixed! ;)

you rocks man!! Thanks a lot! My Psn Profile is working properly now :D 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Signed up for a lifetime membership yesterday. Loving the no-ads.

Question though, is there no way to change the background image on the larger trophy cards?

Those are still in beta testing phase so you can't change them yet, they should be customizable one the upcoming major site update goes live though! ;)

I'm glad I became a lifetime premium member. I recommend it to anyone!

I'm glad too. The shiny golden forum name that you get is definitely THE killer feature xD

thought about it but cannot ring myself to pay for it. maybe ill get lucky and win a membership form one of the events

That's exactly what I did :)

maybe a free premium membership to the most active free users on this website right now? :blush:

Maybe that is happening right now :eyebrow:

Just got lifetime Premium Membership as well :))

Enjoy it, I do it xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo just curious how does premium affect trophy cards, beyond more frequent updates?

You can use the bigger version, the premium one I have. That's all, as far as i know, since everything else regarding editing the normal card can be done without being premium.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1