The most beautiful platinum!

Xugashi

1La7446b.pngI mean c'mon, this horse is legendary!

1Ld5a662.png Love the beautiful crown I get with this baseball platinum! 

1L12e1bc.png Destiny is great for it's scenic landscapes, the platinum image is no different

1L3a3dab.png It can't be for nothing, and the beauty of this dagger proves it wasn't.

1L66984d.png The Bat logo on the shining trophy, coupled with the sleek black and white pairs this image with the prior one.

Edited by McJacs2
  • Like 1

need mooooar Dragonssss... xD

Digimon All-Star Rumble... unfortunately it is the only one of the few thing(the other one is fun to play for first few hours) I could say that is nice about the game... 

Once again the Insect Race is neglected in favor of these... overgrown lizards. One day, I shall prove our might to every corner of teh internets...

I know that this isn't a stipulation for this thread, but out of all the plats I own, these would be my favorites in design:

1S191f10.png 1S8e8757.png 1S6a25ec.png

... but there's plenty of truly beautiful designs in this thread. I really gotta double up on my efforts if I want shinies as shiny as those :U

1L61c15d.png

Most badass dragon plat ever imo. From Ninja Gaiden Sigma +

I agree :highfive:.

worst... collectible... ever.... befitting to be my WURST PLAT OV TEH YEER in Mayus' Awards xD... 

Damn, that sounds like a terrible game :o. I've changed my mind about playing it.

Once again the Insect Race is neglected in favor of these... overgrown lizards. One day, I shall prove our might to every corner of teh internets...

Dragons > insects :awesome:

• Like 1

Dragons > insects :awesome:

Kyeh... lie to yourself all you want, wyrm. I've wrestled with dragons stronger than you've ever seen!

... I mean, I didn't really WIN, but I put up a pretty good fight. That indicates that insects can be, like, REALLY strong relative to most dragons, if I didn't get instantly murdered by one that was seemingly omnipotent. We were both really bored that day, 'aight?

Before I say anything else dumb I should probably post a plat that I don't have but wish I had by virtue of prettiness alone (not counting previously posted ones) such as this

1L6e9f83.png

how ironic

• Like 2

This topic actually belongs in the PlayStation Network section since it's not restricted to PS4 platinums. It's also pretty similar to http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/2731-favorite-platinum-icons-from-your-collection/?hl=platinum with the only difference being the linked topic is about platinums you have.

Edited by BooneIronshield

I'm surprised only one other person has caught this so far. This is an old subject. Please revive the old thread.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/2731-favorite-platinum-icons-from-your-collection/?hl=platinum

"From your collection."

And OP here says:

"what's the most beautiful platinum that you know of?"

Similar stuff, but I think it's enough to pass as another thread just fine.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra