Things you hate

Death

Where to begin, I have a lot of things that I hate.

• People mispronounced my name
  • Being forced to do something against my will when I'm already busy doing something else. 
  • Rats/Mice (I'm not ashamed that I'm afraid of them. I'm not always the courageous one.)
  • People who makes fun of my friends and family
  • Racism
  • Rap/Hip-Hop Music
  • Anything Sweet Potato related
  • Dishonesty

Hate:

• Religion(One day it will kill us)
  • Cool people(I really want to punch them in the face)
  • Fanboys defending there favorite games(Cough.. call of duty)
  • Rage quits(Just deal with it unless there spamming)
  • people doing drugs(Really do you want to die early?)
  • Rap,and,hiphop music(Man it used to be good and have a meaning but not anymore)
  • Spiders(Which is wierd that im a big person thats scared of bugs)
  • Our President(Not being racist but he to weak,he need to show that he has power)
  • Game reviews(Ignore what people say on there review if you like the game your playing keep playing)
  • People staring you angery for no reason(I not doing anything to you stop staring at me)
  • People paint there cars with cheap spray paint(Plz let a professional do it your ruinning a perfectly good car) 

I have some more but I need to stop.

• Like 1

Being accused of hacking anytime I play an online game. I'm sure most gamers can relate to this one. It doesn't matter if I get my ass kicked several rounds in a row, the second I have a good round, "oh you freaking cheater! Where'd you get them hacks bud?" My response is typically "so uhhh if I was hacking, why did I go like 5 kills and 15 deaths last round?"

1. MP trophies

2. Lag/freezing/other game-breaking glitches

3. Glitched trophies that don't pop. Hasn't personally happened to me.  Hope to God it never does, but yeah, I can imagine the frustration.

4. Arrogance

5. Politicians/politics

6. Facebook though I'm on there

7. Corporations/corporate greed and the subsequent subjugation of people's freedoms for corporate benefit. Wait a second! Did I just get political? ;D

8. The shrinking of the middle class

9. With numbers 5, 7 and 8 in mind, I hate hypocrisy. ;D And there's some self-deprecation for ya. LOL

10. And most importantly, people who don't squeeze the toothpaste tube from the bottom up as they use it. THAT....drives me nuts!!

11. Almost forgot, people who put the toilet paper on the roller backwards so it rolls under instead of over.

• Like 2

I hate so many things I can't even begin to list them all. The main things that come to mind though include:

Idiotic girls

Ignorance

Closed-minded people

and Spiders! Ahh I'm getting flashbacks to a traumatic event recently.... I don't think I hate anything much more than spiders in my home.

Oh haha, I have to agree with you Spider-man196... #10 and #11 lol... its frustrating because its so simple to do correctly.

Edited by Krondelo
  • Like 1

People trying to bait others into arguments or post stuff that they'll know will create arguments

^ This though. Completely agree.

1. Spiders.

2. Annoying people, especially kids

3. People that don't use their common sense.

4. About 90% of Tumblr.

5. Almost all the new cartoons on CN.

6. People who ask too many question.

7. Spammers.

Yeah, that's all I can think of at the moment.

People who bitch about PS+ when they don't like the month's games.  The games are FREE, you don't DESERVE anything.

People who find anything they can think of to bitch at Sony on the PS blog.  99% of posts I see there are people bitching about stupid stuff.  People there need to get a life instead of finding a new thing to bitch at every week.  It's usually the same people too.

People who insist on posting FIRST on stuff.  Who the hell cares?

Edited by Lady Lilith

When you're playing a portable system out in the sun and you get SOOO much glare.

Including phones also where you can't see the screen all because of the stupid sun. And, having to wash your hands every time you about to touch a smartphone which is also my hate.

The new thing I hate is when a family member including brothers or sisters is starting to know things they haven't noticed before like what is a PSN card and what it does for a example. When I first heard that my older brother first saw that there is a PSN card to him by my mother, I was thinking that there might be a time where either he will be so annoying where he might delete the games that I have download  into his own console, or wants to to try out the games I already download where he will end up not liking the games that I bought.

What I also hate  when my brother plays online, I didn't know that he uses my login information only for Madden 15 where I worried that I don't really know what it will happen. 

• Like 1