Things you hate

Death

I work in my local Tesco's on the News & Magazines department, here's a couple of things that piss me off. 

People opening sealed magazines: You're not entitled to read that magazine if it's sealed, put it back or go and buy it! I will make them pay for it if I catch them with my own eyes, I mean, they're purposely damaging property

People too lazy to use a bin: Stop leaving your food wrappers and used tissues on the shelves, go outside and put it in a bin you lazy, disgusting creature. 

And adding even more onto my list

Money-Honestly I'm getting tired of hearing about money all the time.

Impatient People(Mainly those who tell you to hurry up when your going quick enough as it is)

Generalizations

I also hate it someone writes a wall of text that fairly decently written then the puts TLDR as the next post(Like why did they post if they didn't read it?)

I also always hated the Phrase" Welcome to the real world" Like really what part of this world isn't real or are they finally admitting that this world isn't the true reality.

And other things I hate

Neighbors

The town I live in

Being compared to others

And when my mom says I'm just like my father when she is mad about something(Yeah, no I'm not like anyone else and don't want to be like anyone else either)

people who whine about things really late.

The Entire Human Race

Edited by Nightstream88

Turnips. I hate them.

Working in the summer time. I hate it.

I also always hated the Phrase" Welcome to the real world" Like really what part of this world isn't real or are they finally admitting that this world isn't the true reality.

I always hated that, too. The funny part is, the people who said that to me the most were the biggest losers I've met.

When someone answers a question with "Why would you want to do that" instead of actually answering.  eg, I want my Wii U to play VC titles full screen, Instead of saying change settings to 4:3  you get "Why would you want to do that"?

-self entitled people

-hypocrites

-trophies that require multiplayer (worse when the multiplayer is dead)

-trophies that require luck

-swag

-ads that interrupt videos on youtube

-loud noises

-scream-o

-religion

-people who act like they're superior than everyone else

-wasting money on things that don't work

-"friends" that take advantage of you

- People that are disrespectful / arrogant / ignorant

- people that use being drunk as an excuse for everything they say or do

- People who think they're better than everyone else

- Stupid people

- Backstabbers

- Liars

-  Co-Workers that go smoke on the toilet during working hours, thinking no-one can smell the cigarette smoke

- People who don't put the stuff they took, back where it was.

- People who take credit for the doings of others

- Those that rage-quit, because they're losing. If you don't like losing or the mere chance of it, then don't play competitive games online.

- People who insult others through the internet

- People who make promises that they can't keep

• Like 1

Things I like:

Water splashing on my ass when i go for a dump

Montreal Canadians (my fav hockey team)

Perogies (type of food that Polish people and i can't stop eating them)

Trophies

Cereal (Cinnamon toast crunch, Lucky Charms, Sugar Crisp, Alphabets, Nesquik,)

Camping and fishing

Taking long drives

Ski-dooing, ATVing and riding my bike.

Sleeping

Listening to Eazy E

Playing Let's fish game on facebook.

Things I hate:

Getting the cold/flu

When my Montreal Canadians lose

Headaches

When PSN is down

• Like 1

• Any gamer who thinks that just because they were able to clear a game a certain way or in a certain amount of time/deaths then surely everyone else can (Guess what, everyone has differing degrees of skill)
  • Arrogance in general (A bit of pride is fine, but letting it become arrogance, no)
  • Bigoted, narrow-minded people (Racists, homophobes, etc. etc.)
  • Cowboy co-op partners (Best example of this being one I summoned in Bloodborne, while I'm quite clearly applying buffs to myself & my weapon, they just rush at Rom, the Vacuous Spider, dying in a matter of seconds, never rush ahead of your partner, especially in a boss fight)
  • Lazy hosts (Another good example from Bloodborne, I get summoned to help with the fight against Blood-Starved Beast, more like fight it solo while they stand back & watch, ended up luring it towards them, I will not be summoned to fight a boss for someone else on my own, nobody should put up with or do that)
  • People who think a game is easy just because they've seen gameplay footage (How about trying it before forming an opinion on a game's difficulty? Seeing and experiencing a game are completely different)
  • Having blood taken (I almost pass out every single time)
  • Alcoholics (A bit of booze is fine in my opinion, just don't get so drunk that you become either violent, abusive or make an absolute idiot out of yourself)
  • Death Penalty (I don't approve of this at all, it doesn't seem like a punishment to me, just a way to dispose of unwanted prisoners)
  • Trophy Hunting (I see no point in hunting an animal for sport, it is barbaric, outdated, and a way for idiots to stroke their massive egos, either hunt for food, or not at all)
  • Lamb (I just don't like the taste of it, it just tastes... off)
  • Fanboys/Fangirls (Every single one of them are a blight on their respective communities with their behaviour, some more so than others)
  • Adding TL:DR to the end of a post (Don't cater to anyone lazy enough to not bother reading your post just because it's long, don't expect one here either)
  • Anyone who uses a word intending to use it's American-English meaning in a country that uses traditional English or vice-versa without checking if it has a different meaning beforehand (This can lead to some very awkward situations)
  • Having a cold or the flu (I always end up feeling like utter crap because of them, doesn't help that my immune system is wrecked thanks to some mystery illness I had as a kid)

I could keep going, but quite frankly, I don't have the energy to do so.

People that try to shoving their ideas down my throat

Fanboys/Fangirls

When you are trying to get a trophy with someone and they leave after they get it but I have not got it

Spiders

Little kids on CoD that try to act bad-ass (Then I kill them,and they start yelling at me and I laugh at them.)

•I hate casuals & fanatics, specifically in gaming and anime. Also how they control the market and destory their respective industries.

•Having to scroll down 6-7 tabs in the psn store to get to GAMES

•Music snobs. You can tell me the difference between Nu-Metal/Speed Metal/Death Metal/Black Metal but you don't know the difference between Hip Hop/Rap and hate it regardless? Okay...

•When people make stupid statements about my country based on hearsay and not experience.

•How every religious person is depicted as a drone/idiot/villain in most forms of entertainment.

•The fact that couch co-op (on consoles) has taken a backseat to online multiplayer

•When someone brings up a legitimate topic that goes against the hivemind and the only replies are either sarcastic comments or outright insults.

•Canada