Things you hate

Death

A freaking online match where people like to screw you on things that they are lucky.

I despise them to the point where this is the worst that I hate. Like Doa5 last round for a example a total nightmare that I keep dealing with every day. Filled with annoying people on ranked matches that does not apcept my matches, annoying lucky wins where I should won, long time to find people to start a match, and annoying characters that made me lose. What's even so worse is the lag in almost every game the publishers suffer. In a match with someone and all of a sudden lag starts and seconds later, I lost and the opponent freaking won where it made me so angry. Lowest of tge low right there. -_-

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

In bed watching a good movie or series, while heavily drinking, then walking to the kitchen and finding no food in the pantry or fridge. Knowing there's no food in the house, and even telling myself before I start drinking, then somehow convincing myself I just missed a can of beans or something. It's late and I'm drunk, I'm also hungry than a mofo but can't drink and drive in good conscience. FWP. 

• Like 2

• Pay to win games
  • Fanboy's 
  • Worthless DLC
  • Yearly sequels
  • Split screen comparisons 
  • Micropayments
  • The hype around Call of Duty - As of late being their hasn't been a good CoD game since 2009's MW2

That's my gaming things I hate, probably more but cannot think of anything else

• Like 2

-People who rage quit in fighting games, only for them to message you and call you a faggot.

-Smoking,

-People who bitch about being poor when they have it all.

-"Read the manga" endings in anime.

-Today's taste in music.

-Veggies.

-Sword Art Online.

-Small yipping dogs. (With the exception of pugs and English Bulldogs.)

-Glitched trophies in games.

-People that hate on Christians. (Seriously? I do believe there's a God. Don't tell me there's not, athiesists.)

-FNAF and it's fucking awful fan base.

-The fact SEGA won't let Sonic die. (Please stop beating a dead horse.)

-The fact that full grown men watch a cartoon suited towards kids and draw fan art, OCs, and make fanfics for..AKA: My Little Pony.

you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears_126

I could go on forever..

Edited by OnePieceDude
  • Like 2

-People telling me that I have bad taste because I disagree with them

-Grand Theft Auto

-Game breaking bugs

-Unfair boss fights

-Dark Souls

-Ten year old playing FPS games

-Kingdom Hearts

-Ten year olds screaming and cussing at me

-Ten year olds in general

-Hackers

-Insane trophy requirements (e.g. completing a ten hour game in 5 hours or killing every boss without taking damage)

-Dogs. God I hate dogs.

-FNAF

-Glitchy trophies

-Snobs

-Drug users

-Sonic the Hedgehog (after Sonic 2)

-Street Fighter's impossible to read button commands

Edited by AnimeDreama
  • Like 1

Man everyone here is hated at least once with all the hate.

I had a vivid dream last that Isis was attacking my city and that I was hiding while guys in flip flops are firing rpg's, I no longer know when I'm dreaming, had 4 hours sleep and am at work. I hate that every dream I have is so clear and precise that I think it really is happening.

Neighbors who run their loud four-wheeler for 5 hours straight. I also have more reasons to hate these people then this even if I was trying to sleep, this was going to annoy me regardless another reason I hate summer.

and thanks them whenever I do move out I am not going to live near anyone, would prefer a location middle of nowhere surrounded by trees or so, but as long as I am not near anyone I probably will be fine.

I also hate
When people say all humans have a fear of unknown, darkness or death

Yeah no speak for yourself.

and I hate
Opinion Forcing

Being told what to do

The Media over reporting things

Gay Marriage
Racism

People Who think the Animal Population is too high- well there 6 billion people human race is beyond selfish in this regard.

I can understand hunting for food and clothing, but for sport I do not approve of.

I also hate that Stephen Hawking said this" The After life is for people who are afraid of the dark." Again f*** you I have no fear darkness and yet I'm the one that wants eternal darkness. and also again speak for yourself not for everyone else.

Then again I might not be human anyway so there is that

Edited by Nightstream88

• 2 weeks later...

-Spoiled Kid

-Kid who play PEGI 18+ games

-Parents who bought violente video game for their Kids that Piss me off kid should play for their ages not CoD or GTA

-People who cant speak English. Play CSGO you ende up with Russian all day long  :facepalm:

-Dick/Asshole gamers

-People Call noob or other name, not everybody are good at some game just give them some break danmit

-Console Wars totaly pointless to me

-Activision for what their did for Spyro and Crash I never forget them.

- Free 2 play with all thing you got to pay, that should be Ilegal ( I Tolerated few thing)

-DLC I hate that money making

- Hacker who stole your gaming acount (I have be victim one time)

- Online Pass. 10 Euro for Twisted Metal Online ? that Robbery to me

and so more... 

Well, one thing that I really hate is the players that have to go around and call everyone else "noobs". It sheds light in the hypocrisy of some gamers in the world. I have no problem using the word to identify a rookie player, or someone who is new to the game, but to go around and have to call everyone in the lobby a noob, simply because they don't have as many kills as you, or have as many gold stars, or whatever your game ranking is measured by. THAT is what I can't stand. It's like those people seem to forget that they were once a novice player, and had to work hard to get where they're at. So they become afflicted with "Kanye West Syndrome" and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and everyone else is just second rate.

• Like 1

The fighting online community or just online in general:

This is the most thing I hate than all the others I hate. Stupid people will use that anger out of you when you beat the person or even use their alt accounts when you don't want to fight with that person. What's even more sad is I just had a threat message saying he is going to use my account to hack my account where I was about to give him advice of how to improve the game. Nowadays people are just getting irraited too easily that I don't even insult them other than just a match and I feel I am getting hater by people in DOA. This also makes me hate when games have these online trophies where if I see a game that requires you to go online I may just not unlocking them because of this reason now.

-Liars

-slow computers (I can deal with slow internet but slow computers kill me)

-Slow phones

-lousy battery life *Punches Vita*

-Greasy Pizza

-screen tearing

-Spoilers

-Shorts that dont cover my knees

and a lot more, but I dont have all day.

• Like 1

People who are sarcastic,the phrase YOLO, People who pretend to be your 'friends',the damn party notification on ps4, people who keep sending me party invites or invites to Advanced Warfare,Gta 5 ps4 or minecraft ps4 even though i don‘t own them, People who make fun of you for liking something, Being on an airplane, Waiting for games to come out, public restrooms, when people sneeze in the air or in their hands instead of using their arm, Kilo1__,Casual gamers,Hypocrites, When the ps4 freezes, Amusement parks and many more