incorrect flag

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hey all,

i log in today to find my profile has been flagged for a game i played ages ago. im basically asking why i have been flagged..

i completed the game without cheating/glitching.. there is no reason for this flag.

i look forward to your reply's

Hey all,

i log in today to find my profile has been flagged for a game i played ages ago. im basically asking why i have been flagged..

i completed the game without cheating/glitching.. there is no reason for this flag.

i look forward to your reply's

I don't see any flagged games on your profile, so I'm assuming you hid it. It's impossible to find out why you've been flagged that way.

I can't report the game so while it does appear normally on profile, it's definitely flagged (plus, OP is no longer on the leaderboard.)

some bug maybe? have to wait for a admin or mod to look..

In any case, you should provide more details =D

Saying 'I completed the game without cheating/glitching' is... not that convincing =D

There's no reason to not believe you considering you already amassed so many other Plats that weren't reported but there's also no reason to not doubt :)

If you provide solid proof, your flag will be removed :)

Hmm I assumed it was because you might have earned an online trophy after sever shut down somehow but I just checked that servers shut down April 13,2012 according to EAs website and you earned all trophies by April 7. Idk maybe since the date earned was too close to the server shut down, something may have happened. I'm just speculating here.

Weird, the trophy list no longer has a red background colour, that one is back to blue.

In my experience the game has to be within the first 100 games on the list to be red-highlighted, if it's beyond that and has to be loaded by scrolling to the bottom of the page it won't be highlighted red. For example if you filter his profile by "percent" it will be red there near the top :P

So yeah, he's marked as a cheater - so basically people will need to look at the game and see if they think he really cheated or not

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

In my experience the game has to be within the first 100 games on the list to be red-highlighted, if it's beyond that and has to be loaded by scrolling to the bottom of the page it won't be highlighted red. For example if you filter his profile by "percent" it will be red there near the top :P

So yeah, he's marked as a cheater - so basically people will need to look at the game and see if they think he really cheated or not

Hey, shouldn't this be... you know... fixed? :DDDD

• Like 1

I can't report the game so while it does appear normally on profile, it's definitely flagged (plus, OP is no longer on the leaderboard.)

In any case, you should provide more details =D

Saying 'I completed the game without cheating/glitching' is... not that convincing =D

There's no reason to not believe you considering you already amassed so many other Plats that weren't reported but there's also no reason to not doubt :)

If you provide solid proof, your flag will be removed :)

It's sometimes hard for someone who didn't cheat to even guess what people are accusing them of.

I would assume the people who flag have to give a reason for the flag. That reason should be given to the accused, in private for him to respond to.

In your scenario, if I was stopped and frisked, I should start saying, "I didn't steal anything, I didn't rob anyone, I didn't rape anyone, I didn't kill anyone..." and just keep defending my innocence against something I don't know what I'm accused of.

• Like 1

I had no idea :o. Here's hoping this will be fixed in the next site update.

Weird, the trophy list no longer has a red background colour, that one is back to blue.

Yeah, I also noticed that a few times when I was on a flagged player's profile. I already wondered why the red colored bar didn't show. Does Sly know about this? It would be nice if it could be fixed in the next site update.

I checked the trophy guide for this game and it requires so much XP to move from one belt to the next that I doubt it could be done in five minutes. My guess is you were flagged for leveling up so many times in like 30 minutes. For example one belt needs 750xp and you can only get 40 if you win a match, so it seems unlikely that 20 matches were played in five minutes.

"A 250-300+ hour plat in just over a week? It's not even possible to earn the online belts within minutes from eachother."

At the very end of this game's service period EA gave people significant XP rewards, for 99% of the game's existence it did take 250-300 hours to plat, there are a bunch of people who took advantage of the XP being insanely ramped up at the end and a bunch of people got a faster time than him, such as: roughdawg4 who took 3 days, 4 hours. 

• Like 3

Just building on what Sergen said, they did indeed buff the XP HUGELY in the last 3 or so weeks of the server life. XP went from something like 10xp per win to 1000xp per win, effectively making the platinum 10x quicker. Since the guy earned them in April 2012, just under a week before it shut, it's legit but something like this is in February 2012 would not have been possible.

• Like 2

"A 250-300+ hour plat in just over a week? It's not even possible to earn the online belts within minutes from eachother."

i was boosting it with three online friends back to back. so i win every game..

At the very end of this game's service period EA gave people significant XP rewards, for 99% of the game's existence it did take 250-300 hours to plat, there are a bunch of people who took advantage of the XP being insanely ramped up at the end and a bunch of people got a faster time than him, such as: roughdawg4 who took 3 days, 4 hours. 

yes i did complete it just before the server went online about a week before i i remember correctly

• Like 1