Project Platinum: Ship Scrollers

zajac9999

I have the resogun plat add me for bronze.

I have the Super Stardust Ultra plat so sign me up for bronze rank please.

Hey, I can actually join this =D I have Velocity Ultra.

(Even though the hidden rank is glorious)

Hey sign me up with Super Stardust plat.

Added everyone, will update the main leaderboard very soon. :)

Edit: Main leaderboard updated

Edited by zajac9999

Too bad this isn´t a shmup PP 

That would have been interesting :)

Are there 5 shmups with a plat? If so you could always suggest the idea and create it yourself. :)

I can think of Jamestown+, Raiden IV, Dariusburst off the top of my head. Maybe Mam Curse! too. Any others? It's not a genre I play too often

Are there 5 shmups with a plat? If so you could always suggest the idea and create it yourself. :)

I can think of Jamestown+, Raiden IV, Dariusburst off the top of my head. Maybe Mam Curse! too. Any others? It's not a genre I play too often

Does you mentioned and Caladrius Blaze ps3 and ps4, Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra and Astebreed

Edited by DPatriot

Does you mentioned and Caladrius Blaze ps3 and ps4, Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra

That's 5 then, Caladrius Blaze would only be one. So you could always suggest a shmup PP on the main thread and create it yourself if you wanted. You'd have to find the Japanese name for Ketsui though as I couldn't find it on the games list spelled like that.

That's 5 then, Caladrius Blaze would only be one. So you could always suggest a shmup PP on the main thread and create it yourself if you wanted. You'd have to find the Japanese name for Ketsui though as I couldn't find it on the games list spelled like that.

I could bet someone wanted to create Shoot 'em up, but that was definitely before CB, so it couldn't be done.

And Asterbreed wasn't ported yet.