Mission 100%: Fall/Autumn Backlog Challenge (sign up open, starts September 15)

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11%12% (9 out of 52 trophies)

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% (5 out of 51 trophies)

4. Tales of Monkey Island  0% 100%

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0% 100%

7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0%

8. The Walking Dead 0% 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0%

Just platinumed Steins;Gate.  So that makes 4 out of 9 completed and only 5 to go.  Though both the Legend of Heroes games will probably take a good chunk of the rest of the time.  Also forgot to mention that I hit 1,000 trophies with platinuming Hakuoki, also just got 75% completion as well.

Hi,

My first update does not have much progress. I have been playing Assassins Creed Syndicate which is in my backlog but doesn't qualify as it was on 28%. Next week should be better.

My five are:

1. Rain- 0%

2. Fahrenheit - 0%

3. Gone Home - 47%

4. Flow - 13%

5. Contrast - 0%

I want to add the following:

6. Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter - 0%

7. Until Dawn - 0%

8. The Order 1886 - 0%

9. Prison Architect

Thanks

Edited by Chris1-1sirhC

Update 3

• Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus - :platinum:
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 12% > 45%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 22% > 22%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 13% > 20%
  • Monster Monpiece - 57% > 52%

Well, got decent progress in Arslan done, finished campaign and also finished the extra missions. For some reason the game decided to wipe all the campaign progress after I finished the extra missions. So yeah... fun times.

Finished 1 campaign in Shinovi Versus and also got another area cleared in Monpiece.

Other than that I got 2 other games from 0 to 100 since the event started.  Which are Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle and Adam's Venture: Origins.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I'm signing up, this should be fun. :D Here are my games:

07% - Strider

03% - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

00% - Dishonored: GOTY

12% - Lego Marvel Super Heroes

04% - Transistor

04% - Final Fantasy VII

02% - Bastion

01% - Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition

19% - Tomb Raider: Anniversary

00% - Tomb Raider: Underworld

10% - Oddworld New 'n' Tasty

08% - Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

00% - I am Alive

100% - Dead Space: Ignition

14% - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Well, I finally took one down the list. Let's see where I go from here.

Progress Update!(10/2/2016)

1. DOOM- 3%

2. Mirrors Edge Catalyst- 13%

3. Need For Speed Rivals- 1% 30%

4. Ratchet and Clank- 15% 100% ***DONE***

5. Guitar Hero Live- 82%

6. Until Dawn- 13%

7. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 11%

8. Need For Speed The Run- 34%

9. The Witness- 5%

10. Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale- 53% 56%

11. Parappa the Rapper 2- 47%

12. Galax-Z: The Dimensional- 10%

13. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist- 14%

14. Wolfenstein: The New Order- 14%

15. Hardware Rivals- 33%

Didn't get as much progress as I did from the previous 2 weeks, but it was at least something. Currently working on doing the Cop side for NFS Rivals so that part should be done soon then just have to do the racer side and get the MP trophies. Also got a few more trophies in Playstation All Stars just because I needed something to do during the week. Been playing a bunch of other games that are not on my list but will try to focus on this a little more this week before Mafia 3 is released.

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0% 100%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 22% (16 out of 52 trophies)

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0% 1% (1 out of 19 trophies)

So an update on my progress so far.  Outside of one remaining trophy I've finished Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time.  The remaining trophy is for episode 2's Pimp LeCar challenge since I keep failing at the gold level, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually if I keep on trying.  Made some progress in Trails SC Evo by earning 7 more trophies and got one trophy in Last Rebellion.  I'm over halfway done with my first playthrough of SC Evo, so that's a good thing at least.

Edit: And now I finally got the last trophy from episode 2 of Sam & Max so that's now 5 out of 9 games completed.

Edited by ladynadiad

So far my progress:

- Far Cry Primal 35%

- Unchartered 4 34%

- Tearaway Unfolded 20%

- Lego Jurassic World 11%

- Journey 4%

- Days of the tentacule 0%

With UC4 i'm only missing one playthrough to get the collectibles and a few other easy trophies so this one should be done soon enough.

Hi,

My first update does not have much progress. I have been playing Assassins Creed Syndicate which is in my backlog but doesn't qualify as it was on 28%. Next week should be better.

My five are:

1. Rain- 0%

2. Fahrenheit - 0%

3. Gone Home - 47%

4. Flow - 13%

5. Contrast - 0%

I want to add the following:

6. Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter - 0%

7. Until Dawn - 0%

8. The Order 1886 - 0%

9. Prison Architect

Thanks

This is my next update:

1. Rain - 0%

2. Fahrenheit - 0%

3. Gone Home - 57%

4. Flow - 13%

5. Contrast - 0%

6. Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter - 15%

7. Until Dawn - 0%

8. The Order 1886 - 0%

9. Prison Architect - 48% 

1. Remember Me - 11%
  2. inFamous - 0%
  3. Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - 100%
  4. Atelier Escha & Logy - 100%
  5. inFamous 2 - 0%
  6. Okami HD - 0%
  7. Tomb Raider - 0%
  8. Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 0%
  9. Dokuro - 10%
  10. Atelier Meruru - 0%

Update 2

It's been a while. Probably about 3 weeks. I only completed Atelier E&L though. Next up is Remember Me.

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 44% (31 out of 52 trophies)

4. Tales of Monkey Island 0% 100%

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0% 11% (5 out of 19 trophies)

A bit of a progress update. I earned 15 more trophies in SC Evolution, finally beat the game on my first playthrough and got the rather difficult beat the game with a party of level 90 or lower trophy. Working on a nightmare run now, which should be much faster since I carried over everything I could to NG+, though I suspect I'm going to need a third playthrough.

I may have a bit of an issue with platinuming this game though. One trophy requires using all arts available in the game. Well, one of the arts crashes the game for me every time I use it. This doesn't seem to be an issue for all users, but definitely is an issue for me. If I can't resolve this, that trophy may be unobtainable for me due to that technical issue. If I earn all trophies besides that one (and obviously the plat) will that be all right since this is definitely an issue beyond my control?

Edited by ladynadiad

Update 4

• Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 45% > 45%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 22% > 33%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 20% > 33%
  • Monster Monpiece - 57% > 68%

Got some decent progress done. Missing about 3 chapters in Monster Monpiece to finish the story, started the 2nd campaign in Shinovi Versus and am roaming about in the 2nd stellar system of Rebel Galaxy.

Also got Magus from 0-100%.

1. xblaze code embryo 15%

2. Alice madness returns 17%

3. Fuse 8%

4. God of war III 0%

5. Senran Kagura shinovi vs 0%

6. Cartoon Network punch time 12%

7. Riptide gp2 100%

8. under defeat hd 4%

9. Goosebumps 100%

10. Norn9 var commons 100%

Another one down finished riptide gp2. not sure which one to do next  :huh:

It's been a slow start for me as i've been working on PS+ games for the IGC backlog challenge but I have managed to complete Snoopy, TBH not a great game but it was easy plat. Hopefully can make more progress from now on as i'm still targeting more than the current 5 games. Will work on flower next (the oldest game on my profile which was eligible for the challenge) so it really will be backlog clearing.

Murdered Soul Suspect - (PS4)

Snoopy's grand adventure - (PS4)

Lego Dimensions - (PS4)

Monsters Vs Aliens - (PS3)

Flower - (PS3)

Edited by dizzyshadow

Ok, I finally got an update (and a pretty good one). Two games crossed off my list.

1. Tales of Xillia [PS3] - 8%

2. Beach Buggy Racing [PS4] - 0%

3. Riptide GP2 [PS4] - 0%

4. LEGO Movie - The Videogame [PS4] - 0%

5. Ultratron [PS4]0% -> 100% (10/13/16)

6. GRID: Autosport [PS3]36% -> 100%/ :platinum: (10/12/16)

I got a bit of breathing room from work, so I played my butt off on the weekend to finish GRID: Autosport. I thought the SP Career would be shorter, but I still managed to get into the Top 50 fastest 100%-ers.  B)

Eventhough I love racing games some races of GRID got really boring at times. I even skipped some races. Good thing cause drifting is not my style really.

Ultratron was fast but harder than what I expected. The Assault stages were getting on my nerves sometimes. The color palette could have been better too, it's really hard to make out some of the stuff on screen. I still had fun with the game tho, like with Titan Attacks! (same devs).

I'm thinking Riptide or Beach Buggy is next on my list. I want to leave Xillia for last. I'd rather take my time with it, depending how much time I have left at the end. Right now I'm still a little behind so I better get back to it.  :)

Edited by DizzyDavidson

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 44% (31 out of 52 trophies)

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0% 7% (5 out of 48 trophies)

9. Last Rebellion 0% 100%

Another progress update for me.  I platinumed Last Rebellion the other day.  It's a pretty easy game and actually not that bad.  It's got some potential and just lacks depth and it makes the game very mediocre.  But what was there was very solid and fun once you get the hang of the rather unique battle system.  It's a game that has some potential and the story has some interesting elements to it.  I had fun playing it and would recommend it to anyone who likes JRPGs and just advise to not go in to it expecting a lot.  It delivers well in providing about 15 hours or so of entertainment and since it's easy to find for $10 or less, it's worth buying.

Started The Witch and the Hundred Knight, which is fun so far.  I'm just going to slowly chip away at this one while I mostly work on Trails SC Evo.  Didn't make much progress in Trails SC Evo because I stupidly saved over my nightmare run and lost about 5 chapters worth of progress and had to start over again.  I ended up deciding to go with the second playthrough being on easy to wrap up a bunch of the trophies and get all the NG+ monsters and the high level chests and I'll save the nightmare run for my third one where I finish what I missed on the monster book that I can't do on the second playthrough without a need to worry about having to do all the quests and get all the treasure chests and such, which should be fast since I won't need a guide then like I do need for the second playthrough to ensure I don't miss any quests and chests.

But at least I only have 3 left and all the games I have left are started and have trophies earned in them.  It's definitely helped that work has been very slow which has allowed me to get some progress made on Trails SC Evo.

Update 5

• Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 45% > 51%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 33% > 33%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 33% > 44%
  • Monster Monpiece - 68% > 68%

Finished up the 2nd campaign in Shinovi Versus. So I'm halfway done. Ended up wrapping up a dew missions in Arslan.

Other than that I only started chapter 6 I believe, in Monster Monpiece. It's becoming a bit more difficult now, so I might have to change decks eventually. I'm still not sure how I'm going to collect 500 different cards. Currently I got 138 and that's with some "evolutions" done already. That's going to be a bit of a pain....

I also finished another 100% game, which was NBA 2l17 prelude, which is probably one of the worst "demos" I've ever played.

Another bites the dust!

1. Tales of Xillia [PS3] - 8%

2. Beach Buggy Racing [PS4] - 0%

3. Riptide GP2 [PS4] - 0% -> 100%/ :platinum: (10/16/16)

4. LEGO Movie - The Videogame [PS4] - 0%

5. Ultratron [PS4] - 0% -> 100% (10/13/16)

6. GRID: Autosport [PS3] - 36% -> 100%/  :platinum: (10/12/16)

Riptide GP2 was fun and easy. I didn't find the rubberbanding of AI particularly that bad. I got 3 stars within a few tries on every level.

Now a bit of break, then fire up LEGO Movie... maybe a bit of Beach Buggy sprinkled in there because it will be a grind later on.

And here's my first update:

1. Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star (0%) -> 100%

2. Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel (0%)

3. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (0%) -> 4%

4. Catherine (0%) -> 100%

5. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (4%) -> 61%

With that, more of my backlog is complete.

Progress Update!(10/16/2016)

1. DOOM- 3%

2. Mirrors Edge Catalyst- 13%

3. Need For Speed Rivals- 30% 42%

4. Guitar Hero Live- 82%

5. Until Dawn- 13%

6. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 11%

7. Need For Speed The Run- 34%

8. The Witness- 5% 91%

9. Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale- 56%

10. Parappa the Rapper 2- 47%

11. Galax-Z: The Dimensional- 10% 31%

12. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist- 14%

13. Wolfenstein: The New Order- 14%

14. Hardware Rivals- 33%

Finished Games:

Ratchet and Clank(9/25/16)

Didn't make an update post last week due to the fact I didn't get any progress done during that time. So this time around I wanted to get at least some so I can get closer to my goal of getting more than half of these done before the end date. Got all 11 lasers for the The Witness and finished the game just need to do the challenge and I will be done. However the challenge is very difficult and I f**king hate the tetris puzzles. Finally reach rank 60 for Cop so now all I need to do is the racer side and then get the two friend trophies. Plus a few miscellaneous as well. Also decided to work on Galak-Z as well and managed to get through the first episode. This game is difficult but it IS doable. A bunch of different games got in the way these past two weeks so will try to focus more on the games in this list for this week since i'm not getting any new releases for awhile.