Mission 100%: Fall/Autumn Backlog Challenge (sign up open, starts September 15)

Update:

1. Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)  0%

2. Heavy Rain (PS4)  89%

3. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)  0%

4. Limbo (PS4)  0%

5. Neverwinter (PS4)  24%

So work has been killer lately. Thankfully have a week off, but I will need to prepare tests/classes for the coming weeks anyway. Still gave me some time to use the double xp weekend in Neverwinter, got some good progress. Many of the kill trophies are within reach now. Doesn't help that they added DLC and they are adding more before the end of this. Did almost finish Heavy Rain, but little burned out on it, so saving the rest for later. Lets see how far I can get this week in Neverwinter. 

Even though it looks like a small update to me i played several hours in Kingdoms of Amalur by now but only get slow progress of trophies :(

I am troubled because i don't see the dlc quests (teeth of naros and legend of dead kel) in my questlog... does anybody know if these are available only after main quest?

Furthermore i started Amnesia 2 days ago and i like it so far... hilarious... but reading everything (which i want at 1st playthrough) will sure take some time :facepalm::D

Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris 12/12 (100%)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 41/62 (58%)

Malicious 2/11 (10%)

Amnesia: Memories 1/26 (1%)

Bioshock 9/66 (10%)

I am really bad at updating.  I get caught up at work, and then no updates.  

Doodle Devil 13/13 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle God 11/11 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle Kingdom 0/12 0%

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X 14/31 40%

Zero Time Dilemma 0/33 0%

RayGigant 42/42 100% ***COMPLETE***

Didn't play much of anything but Ray Gigant.  Finally finished it today.  The story was pretty good, but the difficulty was lacking, save for one boss battle.  I really wish there was an auto scroll for text, but oh well. I could recomend it if you like dungeon crawlers and want a pretty relaxing one

I'm signing up, this should be fun. :D Here are my games:

07% - Strider

03% - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

00% - Dishonored: GOTY

100% - Lego Marvel Super Heroes

04% - Transistor

04% - Final Fantasy VII

02% - Bastion

01% - Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition

19% - Tomb Raider: Anniversary

00% - Tomb Raider: Underworld

10% - Oddworld New 'n' Tasty

08% - Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

00% - I am Alive

100% - Dead Space: Ignition

14% - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Finally got around to finishing Lego Marvel Superheroes. Onto to the next game now! (whichever it is)

Update 6

• Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus - :platinum:
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 51% > 51%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 33% > 33%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 44% > 57%
  • Monster Monpiece - 68% > 68%

Didn't get all that much progress done this week. Only played a few battles in Monster Monpiece and Finished 3rd campaign in Shinovi Versus. The latter I'll probably try to plat this upcoming week.

Started and finished another game as well, which was Nightmares from the Deep. Which adds to the extra games I played and completed from 0-100%

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - :platinum:
  • Adam's Venture - :platinum:
  • Actual Sunlight - 100%
  • Magus - :platinum:
  • NBA 2k17 Prelude - 100%
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - :platinum:
Edited by voodoo_eyes

Another update:

1. Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)  0% --> 27%

2. Heavy Rain (PS4)  89%

3. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)  0%

4. Limbo (PS4)  0%

5. Neverwinter (PS4)  24% --> 39%

So with new DLC released on Neverwinter and three more trophies to get...I still made some nice progress. Really enjoying the game as well! Still some easy kills trophies to get, should reach max level soon enough as well and that should get me the final quest trophies as well. Then I have to do it all over again with a new character, grind dragons for ages and get involved with epic dungeons. 

Also did episode one of The Walking Dead Season 2. Should finish that up easy enough during evenings after work. Work is starting again tomorrow, lets see how much time I have to play games..

Been really busy lately, in my down time I've mostly been playing new releases. However, put in about 15 hours on 100 knight the last week (but no trophies to show for it) and managed to get cosy with my vita and work a little on Psycho Pass this weekend. Will try and finish Psycho Pass in the week and spend a little more time on 100 knight *IF* I don't impulse buy WoFF/Skyrim/Titanfall/Yomawari! Loving 100 knight, will try and make it my 50th platinum if I can.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition 16%
Axiom Verge 8%
Gone Home 100'd 15/09/16
Lone Survivor 1%
Psycho-Pass 44%

Progress Update!(10/23/16)

1. DOOM- 3%

2. Mirrors Edge Catalyst- 13%

3. Need For Speed Rivals- 42%

4. Guitar Hero Live- 82%

5. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 11% 24%

6. Need For Speed The Run- 34%

7. The Witness- 91%

8. Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale- 56%

9. Parappa the Rapper 2- 47%

10. Galax-Z: The Dimensional- 31%

11. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist- 14%

12. Wolfenstein: The New Order- 14%

13. Hardware Rivals- 33%

Finished Games:

Ratchet and Clank(9/25/16)

Until Dawn(10/20/16)

Didn't do much this week but did manage to finish a game at least. Finished Until Dawn! Worked on saving everyone and getting all the collectibles first playthrough. Though I did mess up a few times at the very end on the Don't Move parts. Luckily I just close the game before it saved. Then I worked on getting everyone killed. Kinda wished I did it the other way around but since I'm on a trophy streak I had to do the way I did. But that is my 2nd of 15. Then finally worked on getting some S ranks and League trophies in Naruto. Didn't realize until like yesterday that it didn't have any online trophies. Probably won't do as much this week because I just signed up for the Trophy Hunters Team League but will still try to keep the trophy streak alive. Just won't try to get as much until that starts :P

Progress update:

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0% 100%
2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 72% (45 out of 52 trophies)
3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% (5 out of 51 trophies)
4. Tales of Monkey Island  0% 100%
5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%
6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0% 100%
7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0% 14% (10 out of 48 trophies)
8. The Walking Dead 0% 100%
9. Last Rebellion 0% 100%

A little bit of progress on The Witch and the Hundred Knight, I just finished chapter 3.  Most of my progress was on Trails SC Evo, where I finished an easy run and am at the end of my nightmare run as well.  I'm a bit stuck on one battle needed for a trophy though because it's insanely hard.

I'll just leave this for those who may be familiar with the game either from the PSP or PC version to see what I mean and get a nice chuckle over my bad luck.  Just be aware that the version of this battle you need to do for the trophy in this game is a ton harder than the version from the PSP/PC versions.

2Gl39CTtU3FWFlgUJ7Vz.jpg

• Like 1

Everything Is Awesome....!

1. Tales of Xillia [PS3] - 8%

2. Beach Buggy Racing [PS4] - 0%

3. Riptide GP2 [PS4] - 0% -> 100%/ :platinum: (10/16/16)

4. LEGO Movie - The Videogame [PS4]0% -> 100%/ :platinum:  (10/24/16)

5. Ultratron [PS4] - 0% -> 100% (10/13/16)

6. GRID: Autosport [PS3] - 36% -> 100%/ :platinum: (10/12/16)

LEGO Movie was a lot of fun. It makes me wonder why I never play Lego games (the last one I played was Star Wars on PS2), then I remember I'm not into Harry Potter and LotR stuff... maybe Marvel... one day. Now to Beach Buggy!

However (rant)... everything was not awesome with my weekend (went to COTA F1 race)... everything is not cool when you're part of a team (especially if it's Ferrari).

Kimi DNFd cause they botched his last pit stop and failed to score points with both cars to catch up to Red Bull... Aaaaaaaaaarghhhh!!!

(rant over)
Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

Had day off sick today so stayed in bed and platted Psycho Pass :) Probably going to do a few hours of 100 knight each night this week and save Lone Survivor for the weekend if I'm not playing too much Root Letter.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition 16%
Axiom Verge 8%
Gone Home 100'd 15/09/16
Lone Survivor 1%
Psycho-Pass plat on 24/10/16
Edited by StilRh

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0% 100%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 100%

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% (5 out of 51 trophies)

4. Tales of Monkey Island  0% 100%

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0% 100%

7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0% 22% (16 out of 48 trophies)

8. The Walking Dead 0% 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0% 100%

Just platinumed Trails SC Evo at last.  That was actually a rather long and difficult platinum, but definitely mostly fun.  On to Trails of Cold Steel now.  Also earned some more trophies in The Witch and the Hundred Knight and slowly whittling away at that one.

• Like 2

Here's my update.

Finally platinum one game on my new Psn.

Far Cry Primal 100%

Unchartered 4. 34%

Lego Jurassic World 23%

Tearaway. 20%

Days of the tentacule 10%

Journey 9%

I'll most certainly finish Dott somewhere this week, it is a short game.

Then i'll most probably finish the first run on all the levels on Lego and them finish my last playthrough on UC4.

Got myself a new job wich takes a lot of my time so i won't be able to complete all my 6 games...but i will defenitly try to at least finish 3 or 4 of them.

Edited by dadoudelidou

1. Remember Me - 100%
  2. inFamous - 0%
  3. Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - 100%
  4. Atelier Escha & Logy - 100%
  5. inFamous 2 - 0%
  6. Okami HD - 0%
  7. Tomb Raider - 4%
  8. Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 11%
  9. Dokuro - 10%
  10. Atelier Meruru - 0%

Third game finished! It really shouldn't have taken me so long, but I was incredibly busy for some of the weekends, and then I took a break...Anyway, I loaded up HDN mk2 a week or 2 ago and want to at least get a huge chunk of that done today or tomorrow. Nov.1 starts another new event for me, where I play 10 games in a month. My completion rate might go down a few percentages, but my unearned trophies will skyrocket. It's a good thing that 2 of the games I have on this list is on the other list as well!

Update 7

• Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus - :platinum:
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 51% > 51%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 33% > 33%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 57% > :platinum:
  • Monster Monpiece - 68% > 71%

Got hte plat in Shinovi versus and progressed through another chapter in Monster Monpiece. Not much more to say really, the remaining games are pretty much grinds so those might take a while to get progress on.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

1. xblaze code embryo 15%

2. Alice madness returns 17%

3. Fuse 8%

4. God of war III 0%

5. Senran Kagura shinovi vs 100%

6. Cartoon Network punch time 12%

7. Riptide gp2 100%

8. under defeat hd 4%

9. Goosebumps 100%

10. Norn9 var commons 100%

senran kagura done :D Haven't been home much so will probably add more vita games to list once i finish xblaze code embryo and work on the ps3 games on my list over thanksgiving break

It sure took some time but i finally completed another game... the one i need the most time for i think :facepalm::D

Played through 4 of 5 Worlds in Amnesia already, so i guess next title is done sooner

Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Malicious 2/11 (10%)

Amnesia: Memories 1/26 --> 6/26 (1% --> 13%)

Bioshock 9/66 (10%)

I feel bad that I haven't been giving this thread much attention, but a lot going on. I do plan on hosting the winter backlog challenge, but I won't be starting the signups until sometime in December since I plan for it to start on New Year's Day. Hopefully we'll have a holiday season like last year where PSN disruption was minimal.