Mission 100%: Fall/Autumn Backlog Challenge (sign up open, starts September 15)

Okay, I've been going over my list for days, trying to figure out what I can play and plat in the next couple of months.

1. Remember Me - 11%
  2. inFamous - 0%
  3. Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - 100%
  4. Atelier Escha & Logy - 0%
  5. inFamous 2 - 0%
  6. Okami HD - 0%
  7. Tomb Raider - 0%
  8. Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 0%
  9. Dokuro - 10%
  10. Atelier Meruru - 0%

EDIT: Changed Watch Dogs and Kingdoms of Amalur to inFamous 2 and Tomb Raider. The former had DLCs, and I didn't want to be forced to pay full price for them now. I'll just wait for a sale later. 

EDIT 2: Changed Puppeteer to Atelier Escha & Logy. Read the trophy guide in advance, and I need a second controller, which I don't own. Oh well, maybe next year.

1 down 9 more to go.

Don't know which game I'll focus on next. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

I'm putting myself down for the following games:

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0% 100%
2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 100%
3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% 100%
4. Tales of Monkey Island  0% 100%
5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%
6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0% 100%
7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0% 100%
8. The Walking Dead 0% 100%
9. Last Rebellion 0% 100%

Edit: Added The Walking Dead and Last Rebellion, and realized it wasn't Devil's Playhouse I have, but Beyond Time and Space, oops.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

Can someone still join in?  If so I'd like to put myself down for the following games:

1. Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse (haven't started this so all five as one game please) 0%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution (listed as 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC Evolution in my profile since it's Japanese) 11%

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7%

4. Tales of Monkey Island (I only have chapters 4 and 5 left, if those can count as a game then great, if not leave this one out) 0% on the remaining chapters

5. Steins;Gate 0%

6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0%

7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0%

Would love to play Trails in the SC just for the trophies. I really wish localizing it was easier.

Edited by Edunstar84

I'd like to join!

My games are:

Toukiden Kiwami: 6%

Eiyuu Senki: World Conquest: 0%

God Eater Ressurection :17%

Disgaea 5: 5%

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 : 2%

Might add some games. But this should get me motivated to finish these games before the Holidays start.....

time for an update

Doodle Devil (PS3) 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle God (PS3) 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle Kingdom (Ps3)

Zero Time Dilemma

Hatsune Miku Project Diva X 8/31 20%

got a few easy games out of the way. Chipping away at Miku. This one will be a grind, but i love playing them so it doesnt bother me to much. i also wat to add Ray Gigante. I bought it on a sale a while ago and started it a couple days ago. really liked it so far, so i want to finish it

Update 1

Progress since the start:

• Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus - 9% > 75%
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 12% > 12%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 19% > 19%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 7% > 13%
  • Monster Monpiece - 8% > 8%

So I basically only played a little bit of Shinovi Versus (finished 1st chapter of 1 school) and am currently half-way through the 2nd playthrough on Into the Nexus. Got a bit sidetracked by CoJ: The Cartel and FC Blood Dragon.

• Like 1

Progress Update!(9/18/2016)

1. DOOM- 3%

2. Mirrors Edge Catalyst- 13%

3. Need For Speed Rivals- 1%

4. Ratchet and Clank- 15%

5. Guitar Hero Live- 18% 59%(+41%)

6. Until Dawn- 13%

7. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 11%

8. Need For Speed The Run- 10%

9. The Witness- 5%

10. Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale- 20% 53%(+33%)

11. Parappa the Rapper 2- 4% 47%(+43%)

12. Galax-Z: The Dimensional- 10%

13. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist- 14%

14. Wolfenstein: The New Order- 14%

15. Hardware Rivals- 2% 11%(+9%)

Got some decent progress in on a few games in the list. Finished Parappa the Rapper 2 mission wise now just need to do 2 more playthroughs and get cool ratings on every mission. Hardware Rivals just pretty much played a few games and managed to get a few trophies along the way. Wasn't really trying to go for anything. Playstation All Stars was doing the miscellaneous trophies and doing the Arcade mode. Still have 10 more characters to do plus the online. Guitar Hero Live was probably the best one as I only have to get 2 more trophies related to the Live portion of the game and then it's all GHTV. Really glad I got the 1000 note streak out of the way. Now I just need to FC 4 songs on expert in Quickplay then it should be an easy plat rest of the way. 

I'll try to do this every Sunday or every time I get a Plat/100% so it can keep me motivated/show my progress through this challenge!

Edited by Triicky913

Can someone still join in?  If so I'd like to put myself down for the following games:

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space (haven't started this so all five as one game please) 0%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution (listed as 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC Evolution in my profile since it's Japanese) 11%

4. Tales of Monkey Island (I only have chapters 4 and 5 left, if those can count as a game then great, if not leave this one out) 0% on the remaining chapters

5. Steins;Gate 0%

8. The Walking Dead

9. Last Rebellion

Edit: Added The Walking Dead and Last Rebellion, and realized it wasn't Devil's Playhouse I have, but Beyond Time and Space, oops.

I'd like to join!

My games are:

Toukiden Kiwami: 6%

Eiyuu Senki: World Conquest: 0%

God Eater Ressurection :17%

Disgaea 5: 5%

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 : 2%

Might add some games. But this should get me motivated to finish these games before the Holidays start.....

You're both in.

So my progress so far:

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11%12% (9 out of 52 trophies)

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% (5 out of 51 trophies)

5. Steins;Gate 0%

8. The Walking Dead 0%

9. Last Rebellion 0%

Finished up chapters 4 and 5 of Tales of Monkey Island so it's now 100%.  Also earned a trophy in Trails in the Sky SC Evolution so it's now at 12%

Joining now, my games are:

Shovel Knight 0%

This War of Mine 0%

Okami HD 0%

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 0%

Plague Inc. 0%

First update:

Shovel Knight 0%

This War of Mine 0% > 10%

Okami HD 0%

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 0%

Plague Inc. 0%

Not sure how much I'll be able to play, looks like college will be a lot busier this year.

Some good news - i completed Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris just recently :)

Going through some tombs were time consuming (getting gold medail for points was the biggest problem) but i am super happy to have this done...

I hope we get another game earlier than with the PS5 :D

Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Malicious

Amnesia: Memories

Bioshock

First update:

Finished ABZU (edited my OP). Now moving on to Never Alone on PS4 and Broken Age on Vita. I can finally get into the games that I'm overlapping with the IGC challenge. I'll be working on Rocket League little by little throughout the rest of the year most likely (if Rise of Iron doesn't distract me too much).

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0% 0/5 chapters started

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution (listed as 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC Evolution in my profile) 12%

4. Tales of Monkey Island 100%

5. Steins;Gate 0%

6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 3%

8. The Walking Dead 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0%

Another update.  Platinumed The Walking Dead (Vita) and finished the 400 Days DLC to bring it to 100%.  Also earned two trophies in Hakuoki.  So that's 2 out of 9 games finished since starting and 4 out of 9 games with at least some progress made.

Update time

Doodle Devil 13/13 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle God 11/11 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle Kingdom 0/12 0%

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X 13/31 38%

Zero Time Dilemma 0/33 0%

RayGigant 17/42 31%

Not to much progress this week, finished the "main" story of Miku.  I do miss grinding for Diva Points, and level 10 affection is going to take soooo long.  RayGigant is still really cool.  Maybe I'm overpowered for the bosses, but one SBM and I kill the boss.  The story is kind of cheesy, but the dungeon crawling is pretty fun

Update 2

• Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus - 75% > :platinum:
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 12% > 12%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 19% - 22%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 13% - 13%
  • Monster Monpiece - 8% - 57%

Finished the first game of the lot. Also got some major progress done in Monster Monpiece, thanks to StilRh as we sat through a roughly 3h session for the online trophies. Also messed about a bit in Rebel Galaxy, but progress in that one is going to be slow, as everything is a grind. Spent like an hour in Shinovi Versus and completed another chapter.

That's it for the progress for now.

• Like 1

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11%12% (9 out of 52 trophies)

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% (5 out of 51 trophies)

5. Steins;Gate 0% 17% (10 out of 42 trophies)

6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0% 100%

8. The Walking Dead 0% 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0%

Another progress update.  I platinumed Hakuoki and started Steins;Gate.  So that's now 3 out of 9 at 100% and 5 out of 9 with some progress made.  Of course the three at 100% now were the easiest of the bunch, but progress is good!

Progress Update!(9/25/2016)

1. DOOM- 3%

2. Mirrors Edge Catalyst- 13%

3. Need For Speed Rivals- 1%

4. Ratchet and Clank- 15% 100% ***DONE***

5. Guitar Hero Live- 59% 82%(+23%)

6. Until Dawn- 13%

7. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 11%

8. Need For Speed The Run- 10% 34%(+24%)

9. The Witness- 5%

10. Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale- 53%

11. Parappa the Rapper 2- 47%

12. Galax-Z: The Dimensional- 10%

13. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist- 14%

14. Wolfenstein: The New Order- 14%

15. Hardware Rivals- 11% 33%(+22%)

Good progress done this week. Managed to get all of the non grind trophies out of the way and got the FC Expert Trophy in Quickplay as well! Even got an FC 4 times in a row. Now all I have to do is the score trophies for GHTV/Live, Level 20 in GHTV, and Strumillionaire. Turns out I only have 157K/1,000,000 :(. That will be fun to do. Decided to just play the story in NFS The Run and just got the trophies along the way. Might do the challenges this week. Hardware Rivals managed to get a few more trophies just for playing and it just makes the progress better and better. Not a bad game honestly. Then finished the first game off my list which was Ratchet and Clank. Got all the Ryno Cards and Gold Bolts in my first playthrough while doing the miscellaneous trophies as well. Challenge mode, Weapons, and Groovebomb was all I had left for the second playthrough and it was all done! Really glad I finished this first as I always loved the Ratchet and Clank series when I was younger. Also cool thing as well, the Plat for Ratchet and Clank was also my 1,000th trophy!  B)

Edited by Triicky913

1. Tales of Xillia [PS3] - 8%

2. Beach Buggy Racing [PS4] - 0%

3. Riptide GP2 [PS4] - 0%

4. LEGO Movie - The Videogame [PS4] - 0%

5. Ultratron [PS4] - 0%

6. GRID: Autosport [PS3] - 17% -> 36%

Not a whole lotta progress this week either. I uploaded all my games on my profile. Got one of the DLCs done in Grid: Autosport and 3/4 of one of five disciplines. I was expecting the timed runs (dlc) to be harder but it really wasn't, just needed to find a good setup. Other than that I just mainly focused on Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (didn't qualify at ~27%). I still have collectibles on 5 chapters to do and one more weapon related trophy. I want to finish that up then I'll go full throttle on my list.

1. xblaze code embryo 15%

2. Alice madness returns 17%

3. Fuse 8%

4. God of war III 0%

5. Senran Kagura shinovi vs 0%

6. Cartoon Network punch time 12%

7. Riptide gp2 4%

8. under defeat hd 4%

9. Goosebumps 100%

10. Norn9 var commons 30%

Finally forced myself to finish goosebumps Will hopefully be finishing norn9 today :)
  • Like 1