Mission 100%: Fall/Autumn Backlog Challenge (sign up open, starts September 15)

1. Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space 0% 100%

2. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution 11% 100%

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% 12% (9 out of 51 trophies)

4. Tales of Monkey Island  0% 100%

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

6. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0% 100%

7. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 0% 100%

8. The Walking Dead 0% 100%

9. Last Rebellion 0% 100%

And now for an update.  I just platinumed The Witch and the Hundred Knight.  With that I only have Trails of Cold Steel left to go and I'm on chapter 4 of my first playthrough.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight was actually a really good game, though it has the cheapest final boss I've ever seen and it was so satisfying to kick its ass in the end.  It definitely feels like the game is out to troll the player at times though, which is somewhat refreshing and entertaining.  If anyone else besides StilRh has it in their backlog, you should give the game a go.  Definitely make sure to save often if you have the PS3 version since the game can crash, but it a great gem of a game that is worth playing.

• Like 3

Update - 8

• Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus - :platinum:
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend - 51% > 51%
  • Rebel Galaxy - 33% > 33%
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 57% > :platinum:
  • Monster Monpiece - 71% > 75%

Cleared another 2 chapters in Monster Monpiece, only 1 left now- Card count is currently at 157/500. That's going to take a while, to get those numbers up...

Got another game from 0-100% though, which is 101 Ways to Die.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Predominantly playing games I can tidy up quickly so I don't have to reinstall when I get my PS4 pro. Did spend some time with 100 knight and Axiom verge though.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition 16%
Axiom Verge 8% >14%
Gone Home 100'd 15/09/16
Lone Survivor 1%
Psycho-Pass plat on 24/10/16
  • Like 1

Finally got a second platinum and i worked a lot to upgrade my completion rate ( still sh*t but went from 25 to 35% since the beginning of that challenge)

Farcry Primal 100%

Day of the tentacle 100%

Journey 85%

Lego Jurassic World 55%

Tearaway 41%

Unchartered 4 34%

Hopefully i'll find some boosting partners for the trophies on Journey that requieres to finish the game with a companion..

And here's another update...

1. Tales of Xillia [PS3] - 8%

2. Beach Buggy Racing [PS4] - 0% -> 88%

3. Riptide GP2 [PS4] - 0% -> 100%/ :platinum: (10/16/16)

4. LEGO Movie - The Videogame [PS4]0% -> 100%/ :platinum:  (10/24/16)

5. Ultratron [PS4] - 0% -> 100% (10/13/16)

6. GRID: Autosport [PS3] - 36% -> 100%/ :platinum: (10/12/16)

I have moved on to ToX. It's my main focus now as I only have the 2 grindy trophies left in Beach Buggy Racing (km and coins). Those I'll do in moderation, stretching it out till the end.

Finally some further progress to report. I managed to finish murdered soul suspect, was better than i thought it would be, ending is very abrupt though. Have also made a bit of progress on flower - but i got annoyed with the trophy which requires you not to get shocked by the electricity so will come back to that later. I'm splitting time between this and the IGC backlog challenge so I will be working on Season 2 of the walking dead for that next.

Murdered Soul Suspect - (PS4)

Snoopy's grand adventure - (PS4)

Lego Dimensions - (PS4)

Monsters Vs Aliens - (PS3)

Flower - (PS3) - 42%

Doodle Devil 13/13 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle God 11/11 100% ***COMPLETE***

Doodle Kingdom 0/12 0%

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X 14/31 40%

Zero Time Dilemma 33/33 100% ***COMPLETE***

RayGigant 42/42 100% ***COMPLETE***

Wow.  Zero Time Dilemma was such an amazing game.  That might be one of my favorite trilogies of games I have ever played.  Can't wait to pick up The Nonary Games collection to get a nice shiny Platinum for 999 next to the other 2.  I really can't recomend this game enough.  I just put it off for so long because I knew that was all I would have wanted to do was play that.

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% 71% (34 out of 51 trophies)

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

So a quick update. I got Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel from 12% and 9 trophies up to 71% and 34 trophies since my last update.  I finally beat the game for the first time and am working on my second playthrough to get the remaining trophies.  The game was really good at the end and more than likely the sequel will end up on my list for the winter event in January, unless I get too far in it before that starts.

Though it looks like chances are good I'll finish up early, so I may end up adding a game or two to my list before this ends.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

Not much progress to report.

1. Tales of Xillia [PS3] - 8% -> 17%

2. Beach Buggy Racing [PS4] - 88%

3. Riptide GP2 [PS4] - 100%/  :platinum: (10/16/16)

4. LEGO Movie - The Videogame [PS4] - 100%/  :platinum:  (10/24/16)

5. Ultratron [PS4] - 100% (10/13/16)

6. GRID: Autosport [PS3] - 100%/  :platinum: (10/12/16)

Couldn't play as much as I planned over the weekend. Almost finished Ch. 2 of ToX and a bit of grind in BBR (currently 60% done). The time is tight and I might have to put in some major overtime at work soon so I don't know if I'll make it but I'm not giving up just yet.

Well damn, I forgot all about this. Lets take a lookie at my list..

Shovel Knight 0%

This War of Mine 0% > 70%

Okami HD 0%

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 0%

Plague Inc. 0%

Not great in all honesty, and I'm not sure if I'll be playing any of these games in the time left, but we'll see, now that I've actually subbed to the thread it will hopefully be a bit of motivation.

• Like 1

Here is my update

Farcry Primal. 100% plat

Day of the tentacle 100% plat

Lego Jurassic World 100% plat

Journey 90%

Tearway 54%

Unchartered 4. 34 %

I've abandonned Tearaway. The game itself is fun and cute but the collectibles are driving me insane.

I have one trophy left for Journey wich is Companion.. I've tried allready 6 or 7 playthrough and no luck so far on this one ...

Update 9

• Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - :platinum:
  • Monster Monpiece - 75% > 77%

No update from me last week, as I got bugger all progress done (except getting a few more monster cards). Now I at least got one more trophy... Turns out what I had thought to be the final area, consists of a harder version of all the previous areas beaten. So I'm essentially halfway done with those areas now. I also managed to make a reasonable dent into the Monster cards collection. Currently at 181/500.

In other news completed another game from 0-100% (Costume Quest 2).

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Been very distracted by new releases and Rainbow 6 Siege lately, but chipping away at 100 knight and axiom verge. I'm usually ok at metroidvania games but horribly stuck on the wasp boss of Axiom and I'm wondering if I should a) back track through the game and get all the powerups so I can win the fight, or b.) start a fresh save and follow a 100% guide so I can win the fight c) get gud or d) put back in my backlog for now. Only a few trophies to show for 100 knight, but on the cusp of many more as I nearly have 100% all maps and stomach stones - once that happens will knock out two of the three endings and work towards the third and post game content.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition 16% >19%
Axiom Verge 14%
Lone Survivor 1%
Gone Home (100%'d on 15/09/16)
Psycho-Pass plat'd 24/10/16
Edited by StilRh

3. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 7% 100%

5. Steins;Gate 0% 100%

And now for a final update because I have now 100%ed all of my games.  Just got the platinum to Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.  So that's it for me unless I end up adding any further games.

Good luck to everyone else still chipping away at their own lists!

• Like 3

Ok so I finished Gone Home. Also, I kinda finished Rocket League, but there's a problem. Turns out 2 trophies are glitched. I have all other trophies, including the plat, and I actually did the required tasks for the 2 glitched trophies. Unless they patch it before the deadline, I won't be able to get 100% on it. Would I be able to get an exception on this?

In the meantime, I'll be moving on to Ground Zeroes soon. Not sure when because there's a chance I'll be moving this weekend, but if not, I'll hopefully finish it up this weekend before moving on to the last game on my list, Ratchet and Clank 2.

Rainbow 6 has been as addictive as crack for me this week. Spent some time with 100 knight though, don't feel up for the difficulty spike and grindfest that the later trophies require just yet - will keep chipping away at it.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition 19% >26%
Axiom Verge 14%
Lone Survivor 1%
Gone Home (100%'d on 15/09/16)
Psycho-Pass plat'd 24/10/16

Rainbow 6 has been as addictive as crack for me this week. Spent some time with 100 knight though, don't feel up for the difficulty spike and grindfest that the later trophies require just yet - will keep chipping away at it.

I just looked at the PS4 trophy list and am really wondering what were they thinking?  The PS3 trophy list is perfect.  It's a nice blend of reasonable and challenging and you don't even need level 99 in any facet, much less all of them, to beat the harder of the endings.  Makes me wonder what they were thinking taking such a good trophy set and turning it into a massive grindfest.

• Like 1

I'd like to join!

My games are:

Toukiden Kiwami: 6%

Eiyuu Senki: World Conquest: 0%

God Eater Ressurection :17%

Disgaea 5: 5%

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 : 2%

Might add some games. But this should get me motivated to finish these games before the Holidays start.....

Loool, Pirate Warrios 2 is cleared and GE: R is almost there. It sucks I didn't get to at least advance the other games.

Edited by Ken Kaneki

Update:

Farcry Primal. 100%

Lego Jurassic. 100%

Days of tentacle 100%

Journey. 100%

Tearaway. 54% abandonned

Unchartered 4. 92%

I only have 3 trophies left for UC4 so i should have finish my challenge somewhere this week hopefully.

As i said previously, I've abandonned the plat on Tearaway, it was sucking out the fun of playing videogames so i decided to move on to other games :)

Update 10

• Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - :platinum:
  • Monster Monpiece - 77% > 81%

A little bit of progress done again. Monster Monpiece is dragging on way too long by now, beating the all areas basically twice turned what was a fun game into something utterly dull. Am now at the final area, which is once again more difficult. Currently at 185/500 cards.