Playstation Creators Innovators Sale North America

Kishnabe

Thankfully, nothing for me. Maybe the Unfinished Swan, but I gotta see some videos to convince myself.

On a side note, the regular weekly sale not only has Trails of Cold Steel on sale but also its DLCs - and the Shining Pom Bait are all for free! That is a good way to get the attention of more players for the sequel next week.

• Like 1

Thankfully, nothing for me. Maybe the Unfinished Swan, but I gotta see some videos to convince myself.

On a side note, the regular weekly sale not only has Trails of Cold Steel on sale but also its DLCs - and the Shining Pom Bait are all for free! That is a good way to get the attention of more players for the sequel next week.

Thanks for the heads up.  I plan on playing Trails of Cold Steel soon (physical version), and while I have no idea what Shining Pom Bait Packs are, I went ahead and grabbed all 5.

For the sale, both The Witness and Severed have near the top of my wishlist since they released so will likely pick both of those up even though I am still wondering if I should wait for a better sale sometime down the road.

The Unfinished Swan is great, but it's sorta like a walking sim. So if you don't like that genre then I'd opt out. Also there is one trophy that's semi difficult to complete.

Rack n' Ruins and can't decide between Lost Dimension and Legend of Heroes.

Both are great. Lost Dimension is underrated but LOH is one of the best games I have ever played.

I would wait on both games to get cheaper though. Lost Dimension was cheaper before...and may hit 10-12 in the future.

20 is good for LOH...if you are going to play right away. 

• Like 1

Thank god never alone is on sale where I just knew whenever that game will be on sale, will buy it later once I add more money for my balance. Some other good games on sale as well,but along with the ps plus special I may buy one piece fighting game on ps vita even though i not interested of seeing the show, the fighting aspect is Intresting.

Hey, indie games sale, nice...

Is what I want to say...

Why do games I would actually consider are only 30% down? :/

Seriously, I will never buy The Witness if they keep doing these almost non-existent discounts :/

Just great, The Witness is 30%, Banner Saga is 30%, Shadwen is 30%, literally every game I would consider has only 30% sale...

So... should I get Color Guardians or not...? Or There Came an Echo...

In any case, the only worth game is Mitsurugi and I already got that one =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Both are great. Lost Dimension is underrated but LOH is one of the best games I have ever played.

I would wait on both games to get cheaper though. Lost Dimension was cheaper before...and may hit 10-12 in the future.

20 is good for LOH...if you are going to play right away. 

That's my problem, I've so many games that even though I really want to play both of them I know I won't play them right away. 

So... should I get Color Guardians or not...? Or There Came an Echo...

Get Color Guardians, I really enjoyed it.

Going to get Letter Quest and Severed. I would like to get Shadow of the Beast,Guns, GOre and Cannolli and Shadwen as well but after putting them all in my cart..... :(.....didn't think its be that much. I'll wait for better sales. I agree they have some decent games but only 30%  discounts........ I think they will be cheaper in the future

I was narrowing in on Colour Guardians and Beyond Eyes. I wish Kholat was $5. It was $1 on Humble Bundle before, so definitely wait on that.

Severed is good, but low priority for right now as it will be cheaper.

Croixleur Sigma looks interesting.

Edited by Valyrious