Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dimavankula

Platinum Walkthrough

15 posts in this topic

Here's my plat walkthrough for this nice game:) If you do same thing like me you should get your plat at the end.

Small note about Documents(No Page Unturned) trophy you should read(square button on ps4) every document not just look at it.

enjoy:)

Awesome graphics xD is nice to see this kind of live-action game genre being revived, I remember having a lot of fun in the 90s with that X-Files game.

Hope this encourage other companies to do the same if this game does well on sales.

Nice walkthrough btw!

Edited by SupaTrupa1

Thanks for this walkthrough, finished game last night, very enjoyable. Will go through on weekend and cleanup collectibles

Thanks. Found everything myself, but didn't realize I had to use the last computer three times. D'oh! :)

OMG...less that 2 hours to get the plat.

Thanks...saved the video on favs...

Edited by Kishnabe

I'm kinda disappointed that the plat can be done in such a short amount of time. I was looking forward to this game. Might wait for it to be on sale really cheap then. It's currently 20% off right now for PS+, making it $15.99 instead of $19.99.

Currently it costs 7,50€ at PSN EU stores! I've bought it, tbh I can't say positive things about this game.

Thanks for the walkthrough. I found myself enjoying this game. I hope more Full Motion Video games come to the PS4. I remember really enjoying Sewer Shark on the SEGA CD back in the day.

Does anyone know if I have missed a couple of collectibles in chapter 3 and 4 whether I can collect the rest and just replay up until I've collected the missed collectibles on a 2nd playthrough or whether I have to obtain them all on a single playthrough? 

On 5/12/2017 at 4:50 PM, gazdavis11 said:

Does anyone know if I have missed a couple of collectibles in chapter 3 and 4 whether I can collect the rest and just replay up until I've collected the missed collectibles on a 2nd playthrough or whether I have to obtain them all on a single playthrough? 

Good question.  I finished a first attempt yesterday, and am wondering the same thing.  Best to play it safe and strive for 100% on a second play through.  Thankfully, for this, it's a pretty short game.

On 2017-05-12 at 10:50 PM, gazdavis11 said:

This recently happened to me.

You cannot just go back and grab the last collectibles on a second playthrough.

The trophy for all the figurines only triggers if you have them all at the same time.

So a 100% playthrough is needed.

Edited by grifteskymfning