Epilogue DLC on SALE in EU! 2.99€

charlijaen

BLES means the region is EU, it's just stating that you must be using a disc from that region in order for the content to work.

Yeah, the DLC concept was a bit new for consoles in 2009, so to avoid confusions they warn you that it will only work with the disc of the same region.

By the way, the Epilogue was delisted in several EU stores a few years ago.

I'll secure my DLC license asap :)

Holy shit, finally it's on sale, that's one hell of a birthday present from the universe. I waited, I believed... now, before I run off to make the UK account - the digital versions use the NPEB code, I've checked the game's NPEB code in both stores and it matches (00465), should I be safe then?

Yeah, the DLC concept was a bit new for consoles in 2009, so to avoid confusions they warn you that it will only work with the disc of the same region.
By the way, the Epilogue was delisted in several EU stores a few years ago.
I'll secure my DLC license asap :)

It had never appeared in my PSN at all. That's why I'm so excited.

Bought the DLC two weeks ago after waiting five years with the mindset of "they might de-list it soon don't want to risk it". Damn I have some serious bad luck. 

I did the exact same thing on the Xbox version years ago and it went on sale the very next week.  :facepalm:

In any case why there isn't just a bundle for the EU (and subsequently us) version with the DLC included like there is for the NA version is annoying. At least at the moment both the game and DLC is on sale so you can pick them up for under $10. 

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1

This is good news. Thank you for letting us know, charlijaen :)

By the way, this may have already been asked before but I'll still ask anyway just to be sure. I live in Portugal and the dlc is available in the Spanish store. If I buy a psn card here in my country will it work in the spanish store considering the currency is the same (€)?

Edited by SharpEU

Now ubisoft make a sequel for this game!!!! WE NEED IT GODAMMIT!!! 

I will probably come soon after Beyond Good & Evil 2. :P

Doubt we'll ever see a sequel to the reboot. Forgotten Sands came out a few years later and moved back to the Sands of Time series.

This is good news. Thank you for letting us know, charlijaen :)

By the way, this may have already been asked before but I'll still ask anyway just to be sure. I live in Portugal and the dlc is available in the Spanish store. If I buy a psn card here in my country will it work in the spanish store considering the currency is the same (€)?

I doubt it. They sell both Dutch and Belgian PSN cards and PS+ subscriptions here in the Netherlands even though the currency is the same (also Euros). It might still work but I think you might just want to order a Spanish PSN card instead, just to be safe :).

• Like 1

I doubt it. They sell both Dutch and Belgian PSN cards and PS+ subscriptions here in the Netherlands even though the currency is the same (also Euros). It might still work but I think you might just want to order a Spanish PSN card instead, just to be safe :).

Thank you for your answer :) I will follow your advice. Better safe than sorry ;)