Candy Rain - Halloween Event

I want to put the two medal's on my profile...any one can help me i try some thing's but i can't put or im doing something wrong...

You can copy/paste the images where you want them, or just use the image's BBCode. In your case, they'd be:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/28umM0T.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FiP0LAk.png[/img]
I did Pac-Man today. Does that count? I don't know about you all, but those ghosts terrified me. :P Grats on the Plats/completions, y'all. :)

Apparently it does, sucks for me because I didn't even think of that when I did that exact game a few days ago. :facepalm:

Anyways, here you go. :P

NsowzTA.png

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

You can copy/paste the images where you want them, or just use the image's BBCode. In your case, they'd be:

[img=http://i.imgur.com/28umM0T.png]
[img=http://i.imgur.com/FiP0LAk.png]
Apparently it does, sucks for me because I didn't even think of that when I did that exact game a few days ago. :facepalm:

NsowzTA.png

Hi again my friend Masamune!

I think its Done for now! :)

Thank's alot one more time for the Big Help! ;)

Cya next Time and Keep the Excelent Work! :D

I was wondering if their was a Halloween event. I see this just today. Wonder if I could pop a plat in about 3 hrs. I got dead nation but need about 20,000 kills. The grind is real.

You could always do Pac-Man, that's like a 2 hour plat (although I found it slightly stressful). :P

I think its Done for now! :)

Thank's alot one more time for the Big Help! ;)

Cya next Time and Keep the Excelent Work! :D

It looked like you were having a little trouble with it for a bit, glad you got it working. xD

And it's over, it's finally over. I just got my Akiba's trip platinum. Sadly, I couldn't have the time to got Onechanbara. Oh well, at least one.

oh70LYu.png

• Like 2

I love the icons. I justed finished pac-man. Thanks for the advice and hosting the event. Finally got motivation to finish it. Our you having a thanksgiving event. Maybe something that has to do with hunting. Games like red dead, ac4, far cry primal. Just throwing the idea out there.

I love the icons. I justed finished pac-man. Thanks for the advice and hosting the event. Finally got motivation to finish it. Our you having a thanksgiving event. Maybe something that has to do with hunting. Games like red dead, ac4, far cry primal. Just throwing the idea out there.

Haha, you cut it close (there's under 15 minutes left where I live anyways). xD

Zf0QHnR.png

• Like 1

NsowzTA.png

xD I'm surprised it does. But ghosts are Halloween-esque, I suppose. Just happened to randomly play that this morning. I'll have to add that to my sig. Thanks, for making it. Looks nice. :)

Ah, I wish I knew about this. Since I was already set on getting a Halloween platinum and did get one based around zombies. xD

I'm pretty sure Masamune and Rach would still allow you to join, considering how late I got in. xD You did pop that Plat on Halloween, so it meets the requirements. 

• Like 1

Ah, I wish I knew about this. Since I was already set on getting a Halloween platinum and did get one based around zombies. xD

Yeah, if it was done on Halloween, I don't mind making an extra badge. The Escapists: The Walking Dead, right?

mqvdehu.png

Although, if someone were to come up a month later or something & wanted to join, that would be pushing it. xD

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

Yeah, if it was done on Halloween, I don't mind making an extra badge. The Escapists: The Walking Dead, right?

mqvdehu.png

Although, if someone were to come up a month later or something & wanted to join, that would be pushing it. xD

Thank you so much. An yep it was that game. I swear I could have beaten it in one day, but I wanted to save it for Halloween and strangely when I started the game I didn't know how quick I was beating it. xD

• Like 1

First post has been updated with all of the emblems - it's great to see such a variety of games being played and I wanted to thank everyone who joined/participated ^_^

Also a massive thank you to Masamune for being kind enough to make all of those emblems, I am really appreciative and it added a nice treat to the event.

• Like 3

First post has been updated with all of the emblems - it's great to see such a variety of games being played and I wanted to thank everyone who joined/participated ^_^

Also a massive thank you to Masamune for being kind enough to make all of those emblems, I am really appreciative and it added a nice treat to the event.

And once again, thank you for creating the event, Rach. It was fun! I would of never had the motivation to do those two games had it not been for this. I hope we see this event make a return next year, and maybe some other holiday themed events in the future too. It was a neat idea. I would be down for it. ^_^

I'd also like to thank Masamune again for his contribution. I wasn't expecting those emblems, but it was a pretty awesome bonus! I'll definitely have to put those on my About Me page somewhere. :)

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1