Candy Rain - Halloween Event

I've updated the first post to include everyone up to this point ^_^

For those who have asked about their respective games (specifically Shadows of the Damned, Grim Fandango, Alice: Madness Returns) they do fit the theme :)

Also to clarify, you only have to pop your final trophy on Halloween, rather than trying to rush through a full game in one day (although you can do that if you're feeling hardcore) 

• Like 1

Lol, I was going to post something similar to this on October 1st...you beat me to it :shakefist:

I am probably going to be in Ottawa  on Halloween but I will try to plat Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters with my Vita on that day :)

Don't worry, there's always a Thanksgiving or Christmas event. If someone else takes those too, you can always create a Sinterklaas event to raise awareness for our Dutch custom :awesome:.

• Like 1

I plan on working on The Evil Within in October, but I can't commit to earning a Plat on the 31st. Too much family stuff going on.

Pop the plat just after midnight from the day before. That way your time stamp will still say Oct 31st but all the rug rats will be snoozing.

My honey has been bitching at me to start Alien Isolation. I guess i made fun of him too much when he was playing it. Now he wants to see me go through it.

So yea, mark me down. Alien Isolation.

First post has been updated with all participants - great to see so many have joined and it seems for most Until Dawn and Resident Evil are the games of choice ^_^

Lol, I was going to post something similar to this on October 1st...you beat me to it :shakefist:

I am probably going to be in Ottawa  on Halloween but I will try to plat Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters with my Vita on that day :)

Ah, I feel really bad :-/  Did you have any particular ideas?  Maybe we could incorporate them into the event :)

First post has been updated with all participants - great to see so many have joined and it seems for most Until Dawn and Resident Evil are the games of choice ^_^

Ah, I feel really bad :-/  Did you have any particular ideas?  Maybe we could incorporate them into the event :)

Don't feel bad :P It was the same event "platinum or 100% a horror or candy game on October 31st and post it here" So games like Sour Patch Kids,or Costume Quest could have counted as well :)

• Like 1

Sign me up please! I'm going to play Deadlight: Directors Cut and Resident Evil! :) I may not be able to platinum Resident Evil in a month but I was saving it for Halloween anyway so I'll give it a go.:)

Edited by RizzleAbbey12