Candy Rain - Halloween Event

Yea, I'd say the Wolf Among Us fits the theme :)  Good luck with Costume Quest, I'm hoping to make a start on it today myself.

Ok cool ^_^ Put me for that as well when you have the chance o/

So my games will consist of..

Costume Quest 2, The Walking Dead (telltale) & The Wolf Among Us.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

Aaannd... The Walking Dead is done now too (just have to use 50 MREs, which can be farmed in a few minutes). Damn, I think I could fit in another game if I had it, but I think that's about it for me (I did those in about half the time I was expecting, the next 5 days will be torture...). xD

• Like 1

Resident Evil 0 is done now as well. I'm four trophies away from the plat, but they should all unlock within a few minutes of each other. Keyword: Should. :P The only trophy I'm concerned about is the obtain all weapons one, but I believe that I've done all of the other requirements. I should just have to beat the game now. As for the other ones, I'm confident that I've been fast enough to get an S rank, and I know for a fact I haven't healed at all. I guess I'll find out if I screwed up or not on Halloween. :|

I could probably squeeze out another quick plat in time, but I think I'll take it easy with some MGS2 instead. I need a break. xD

• Like 1

I think I'll be going to GameStop today & pick-up Until Dawn, I never got it before because it was too expensive (I don't like spending a lot of money on something that can be beat in a day or two), but I think I can get it for like $15 now. & if I can beat that by Halloween, that'll make 3 games for this event. :devil:

I'm guessing it's a special Halloween themed trophy with our name on it :awesome:

Don't expect anything like the Song Vote trophies, Dav is the one who makes those. :P I just wanted to put together a little something for the event. ^_^

• Like 3

Rach-neesan! DMC 1 is ready for that shiny  :platinum:!

That horrors I had to go through on DMD with Nelo Angelo  :( and last Nightmare fight. Oh well I saved my progress before Mundus' fight.

Gonna rush through DMC 2 since it's easier than 1. Hope I can this too in Halloween!  :D

• Like 1

That horrors I had to go through on DMD with Nelo Angelo  :( and last Nightmare fight. Oh well I saved my progress before Mundus' fight.

I don't know about the original, but I gave-up on trying to plat the remake (DmC), I couldn't even get through the higher difficulties. -_-

I don't know about the original, but I gave-up on trying to plat the remake (DmC), I couldn't even get through the higher difficulties. -_-

Lol the original is so fun and cheesy but I like playing it a lot. So happy they did DMC 4: SE for PS4.

Never tried the DmC version yet do you recommend it? Looks easier compared to the orginal.

And yeah the difficulty spike is real especially on DMD mode :awesome:  

Never tried the DmC version yet do you recommend it? Looks easier compared to the orginal.

And yeah the difficulty spike is real especially on DMD mode :awesome:  

That's actually the only Devil May Cry game I've played before (I may've tried a bit of the original on PS2, but that was ages ago), I did enjoy DmC enough to where I beat it at least once though, but once I increased that difficulty, there was this one part I couldn't get past for nothing... & I think that was just "Son of Sparda" difficulty, I never even got to Dante Must Die, or Hell and Hell (where you die in 1 hit) mode. :shakefist:

Edited by Masamune

That's actually the only Devil May Cry game I've played before (I may've tried a bit of the original on PS2, but that was ages ago), I did enjoy DmC enough to where I beat it at least once though, but once I increased that difficulty, there was this one part I couldn't get past for nothing... & I think that was just "Son of Sparda" difficulty, I never even got to Dante Must Die, or Hell and Hell (where you die in 1 hit) mode. :shakefist:

Oh I see, at least you had fun though that's all that matters.  :D

I'm a M (masochist) when it comes to these kinds of games so  :comp:

Hmm not too sure if I should get it with just "fun". The new Dante isn't my type at all  :P

DMD on both DMC 3 and 4 and Hell and Hell on DMC 4 are for big M's  :giggle:. If you can't combo fast enough they activate there Devil Trigger and all hell awaits.  :S

But I think Hell and Hell is easier than DMD since memorising the maps and equipping with super costumes would be a piece of cake. 

Unlike DMD with S rank on all stages  :jaymon: The horrors!!!! 

I do hope you continue playing it again and getting that platinum.  ;)

Don't you just love reading this sort of stuff days before you start the game yourself? :P

On another note, Gat Out Of Hell is ready to pop, I just need to idle for another 30 mins.

Edited by FilmFanatic
  • Like 1

Decided to pop this one as early as I could since I will be away from the site later :3

Bf5HYIu.png

The scariest moment? THE TANK CONTOLS... sooo horrifying xD

(Advance?) Happy Halloween :3

Megane-kun BAKA!!! To early!!!

CF7MBTy.gif

Have fun on Hallows eve',since you're away, Jeieem-senpai.  :D

• Like 1