Candy Rain - Halloween Event

I'm guessing you're somewhere where it's already the 31st, either that or you've unlocked the secrets of time travel (if it's the latter, find out what the next lottery numbers are going to be). :P

Anyways, here's your *treat, for anyone that does more than one game, you'll get one of these badges for each game.

MQlBYSh.png

*Warning, this treat is not edible.

OHHHHHHH!

So that's our treat  :yay:

You're so talented man, and that icon is badass.

Hopefully most of the participants finish there games before Halloween ends  :giggle:

• Like 1

Update: So I'm going to have to change Deadlight for a different game as the survival mode is ALOT harder than I thought it would be what with the glitches and all. I was planning on bashing this out today and tomorrow to fit with Halloween. But I'm going to have to change it for The Park which I'm going to treat myself to tomorrow:)

• Like 1

Rach-neesan, I think I'm confident eto get that DMC2 platinum by tomorrow too. I just need to clear Bloody Palace and get Lucia's Arsenal to level 3. And pop another platine. 

Can I add that in my list too? :o

Of course you can ^_^

I'm guessing you're somewhere where it's already the 31st, either that or you've unlocked the secrets of time travel (if it's the latter, find out what the next lottery numbers are going to be). :P

Anyways, here's your *treat, for anyone that does more than one game, you'll get one of these badges for each game.

MQlBYSh.png

*Warning, this treat is not edible.

This is so awesome ^_^  I'll link all the awards on the first post too as it will be a great compilation to see when everyone has completed the event.  I think I'll probably be one of the last people to finish as I'm on Pacific Time -_-

• Like 1

I'm so behind! lol. I haven't even started The Walking Dead and I'm almost half way through The Wolf Among Us. Could totally speed run Costume Quest tomorrow while playing Vita games at the same time. Darn these new releases for the Vita &VR that seemed really appealing for me to try out and put all my attention to them !!  :facepalm:

I love those badges though~! They're wonderfully made.  :)

• Like 1

I went to Hell, I punched Satan in the face then I became the new Overlord of Hell - plat #123 - Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell (PS4)

If there's one thing I like about trophy screenshots it's when you know what time a trophy is going to pop so you pose for it.

Here you go, nice choice for a plat shot. xD

OMwBdgS.png

• Like 4

Here you go, nice choice for a plat shot. xD

OMwBdgS.png

Yeah I was flying round looking for a specific building to pose in front of but I saw this one first and the immature part of me said that was a better building to stand in front of lol. Gotta love that Saints Row sense of humour.

Awesome medal/badge/trophy? as well, that picture works really well.

Was planning to do Resident Evil but unfortunately I just ended up getting frustrated with the game then run out of time, and as I now have very little of it left I'm going to cheat a bit and do a quick and easy Zombie game  :ninja: The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS3)

It'd be cool if someone did Arkham Knight as their game as its actually set on Halloween night

Edited by LeetWolf2

I popped my platinums earlier, and I'm pleased to say it went off without a hitch. :)

sfO9Xq6.png

Here's a cheeky bit of self promotion. :giggle: I posted my thoughts on the games here: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/187-most-recent-platinum/page-1100#entry1152543

Thanks for setting up the event, Rach. It was fun! I'm never usually the type to hold off popping the platinum in a game, so this was a new experience for me. Oh, and happy Halloween everyone! :)

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2