Until Dawn: Rush of Blood Trophy Discussion (Platinum!)

Shocked to see this has a platinum. Isn't this on-rails and just a few hours long? Shouldn't be TOO hard of a platinum to miss.

On rails shooters can be pretty unforgiving. Yes, there are the Heavy Fire games, but then you also have House of the Dead, Time Crisis and Blue Estate which are quite difficult.

I'm not ready to call this an easy plat yet.

• Like 2

On rails shooters can be pretty unforgiving. Yes, there are the Heavy Fire games, but then you also have House of the Dead, Time Crisis and Blue Estate which are quite difficult.

I'm not ready to call this an easy plat yet.

Not easy and not hard !

"The Psychotic mode is the most difficult level and only allows you a single life – so there is no restarting. Are you capable of completing this challenge and unlocking the ‘true’ ending for the story?"

I say yes ! i love challenges :)

• Like 1

I loved the original Until Dawn! :wub:  still waiting for its true sequel since this one is more of a spin-off right? still it looks very good!  :)

Mmh I think the only on-rail games I've played on the last couple of years were both Resident Evil: Chronicles, and some of their trophies were a bit hard for me actually  :unsure: so I don't know how this one will be.

Seems like an adventure.Is this only for PSVR ?

Only for PS VR, yes :(

Edited by Finozzi1696

• 2 weeks later...

So do you guys think the VR is here to stay or it will go the same way as the Move? 

Only time will tell!

But in this case the VR has a margin of progress in relation to the ps move

Japan developers are really welcoming the VR on board and if it dies everywhere but there I will still be happy as most of my gaming comes from their style of games.

But personally I think it would be more suited for small games or an extra feature for some games, just like this game.

Edited by fisty123