Does anyone have this game?

Lady Lilith

I've been debating whether to get this game. Yeah, it's gotten low ratings, but the gameplay seems decent. Heard it's kinda similar to Zelda too. Also heard that there're some bugs, what is there besides framerate problems? I might be able to get past that, since Dragon Age seems to have that, and I don't really mind that.

Take it from me... I tried this game and HOLY SHIT is it awful. Even the most mundane takes, such as getting materials, is made more annoying because you have to level up and puts points in gathering.

The voice acting is bad.

The theme of the game is generic and cliche.

The combat is awkward and the buttons aren't nearly responsive enough.

Play at the risk of your own sanity.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just started playing this game... :o wow it looks like shit.

venetica1.jpg

It looks like early PS2 game, the lips don't even bother matching up with the dialog, the blood look like red paint, the voice acting sounds drunk.  I got this game for free but even that seems like a bad deal.

EDIT-OK, by technical standards this game is terrible, but I really enjoy playing it. There were a few glitches (but not even close to the extent the guide makers say) but overall I had a good time. If you can find it cheap and want a fun little game then pick it up :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Started today, well, it's better than I though, yes this game have some bad thing like the voice acting and the story seems to me a clichè, and the graphic it's poor (well graphic doesn't count in a game anyway, just saying..), but , it's fun, I have payied this game 6£, and for that price I'll give it a shot.

• 4 months later...

Gamestop sold me this game for 4 dollars. I played it for 5 minutes, took out the game, put it in it's case, and set it back on my shelf where it will now spend the rest of it's life looking pretty alongside my other, much better, games.

• 3 years later...