GIVE AWAY FREE CODE YO

I have come here to have a chance to be the lucky one! As I type this I think it would be great to lay down a little rap about cod4 so here goes (I'm no eminem so bear with me). "cod 4 remastered, give me dat code & I'll be plastered, to my screen day & night, goin in guns blazing, winnin me some fire fights, oh no I've been wounded, but thats ok . . . .once the red screen clears I'll find who did it & fuck up they're day. So many soldiers, so many grenades, but if I get outta this one, I'll surely win an acolade. But of course this only if I win, and if I dont I'll just play a sad tune on my vintage violin" sorry if that made you cringe but its about as good as I can do as I'm just some white kid from Melbourne. Hopefully this gives someone a laugh anyway.

i'm from Australia too!  ^_^

although i have never even had any interest with COD whatsoever i might aswell just post this anyway...

man, from what i've heard, Activision has been such bad company lately. it seems like they don't even listen to their consumer's opinion on their products, and that's why i pick EA when it comes to actually responding to community feedback (like how there has been loads of feedback from players of Star Wars Battlefront and how EA listens to their opinion on the game).

Alright, I'm about to do this, so anyone who doesn't have their shit in, well, sorry.

I'm gonna write up all your names, Google for an online raffle ticket style thing, stick your names in there, and let it pick for me. I'll update this post in a couple of minutes when I have that completed, and I'll shoot the winner a PM on here.

Well, it's not like I'm buying Infinite Warfare anytime soon.

Well, it looks like you're not gonna have to be buying Modern Warfare soon either. You've got just under a month to add another plat to your enormous stack, number 1.

Screenshot_2016_10_06_at_19_28_01.png

• Like 1