Want to build a bridge?

DrakeHellsing

Downloaded this on my phone years ago, it's a lot of fun! I'd recommend it for Vita. A little surprised to see it has a platinum since it's somewhat short and I'm pretty sure all the best way to build bridges are on YouTube at this point so it probably won't be hard

• Like 1

Downloaded this on my phone years ago, it's a lot of fun! I'd recommend it for Vita. A little surprised to see it has a platinum since it's somewhat short and I'm pretty sure all the best way to build bridges are on YouTube at this point so it probably won't be hard

Yeah, could not recall which one it was, but figured the Vita version could be easier to play too.  But who knows, I'll be happy to play it anyway... but I do like some of the trophies are for failing xD

• Like 1

If this is anything like the flash game I'm thinking of, which I assume it is, then this is gonna be some serious laughs for newbies. I love stupid little flash games, and I love them even more when they get a plat for some reason. I can see this being an easy one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...