Confirmed: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 will be coming to Playstation 4

Xel

1 hour ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

The monkey in Traverse town will test your patience beyond normal human standards.

Was it really that bad? I don't remember it being that bad.

Do people have trouble with them even after using Stopga on them?

Or are people killing them without it?

7 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Was it really that bad? I don't remember it being that bad.

Do people have trouble with them even after using Stopga on them?

Or are people killing them without it?

It's just tricky to get the timing down. You have to be in the perfect position and everything, and it takes a bit of practice to pull it off.

1 minute ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

It's just tricky to get the timing down. You have to be in the perfect position and everything, and it takes a bit of practice to pull it off.

Fair enough. I don't remember it being hard to do - but that might have to do with the fact that I really don't remember much except how much I hated the Gummi Missions, and grinding for Defender in terms of annoyance in KH1.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

Fair enough. I don't remember it being hard to do - but that might have to do with the fact that I really don't remember much except how much I hated the Gummi Missions, and grinding for Defender in terms of annoyance in KH1.

Thanks.

The Gummi missions prevented a lot of people from platting that game. I honestly hope they get removed in KH3...

1 minute ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

The Gummi missions prevented a lot of people from platting that game. I honestly hope they get removed in KH3...

They got significantly easier in KH2.

I think they took a step in the right direction with that regard, let's only hope they continue that.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Yes, although Days and Re:Coded don't get any list at all, only the other 4.

yeah I thought about it. I'm going to pass. I barely have time to play games. I've maybe out 4 hours into mass effect so far. plus graphic wise it doesn't look much different than it's ps3 counterparts 

On sexta-feira, 24 de Março de 2017 at 3:45 PM, LegacyJKO09 said:

yeah I thought about it. I'm going to pass. I barely have time to play games. I've maybe out 4 hours into mass effect so far. plus graphic wise it doesn't look much different than it's ps3 counterparts

Graphics is not what sets these collections apart, it's the 60fps and the faster loading times, those make the games run a lot better on the PS4, well, once you fix the issues that the 60fps created though, most of them should be already fixed with the day one patch anyway.

21 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Graphics is not what sets these collections apart, it's the 60fps and the faster loading times, those make the games run a lot better on the PS4, well, once you fix the issues that the 60fps created though, most of them should be already fixed with the day one patch anyway.

I think the biggest issue that still remains is the save crashing issue in KH2, but I've not seen a lot of concrete proof that this is or isn't fixed. 

The Xemnas RC is another big issue, but since it never got fixed after this long, I'm no longer holding my breath on that part. Not to mention that Session is a viable workaround.

52 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

I think the biggest issue that still remains is the save crashing issue in KH2, but I've not seen a lot of concrete proof that this is or isn't fixed. 

The Xemnas RC is another big issue, but since it never got fixed after this long, I'm no longer holding my breath on that part. Not to mention that Session is a viable workaround.

Never got stuck with that one so it doesn't bother me, now the save one is a big one sure, but I'm sure it would be fixed eventually, that or it's not that wide spreaded to be a real issue.