Confirmed: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 will be coming to Playstation 4

Xel

I only skimmed through the video but couldn't see whether this would be 1 disc or split up into 2 again. Now that both collections are out I don't see why they couldn't combine them.

Idk about this one. Maybe. I loved both games in 1.5 (moreso than the games in 2.5, although those were still good), but the thought of doing synthesis again horrifies me, and I still need to finish the Birth by Sleep grinding on PS3. Maybe when the price drops considerably.

If they're going to be released separate from each other, I'll probably just get 1.5 and not bother with 2.5

Edit: Also, how is this even possible? Doesn't Sony mandate that all PS4 games should be released digitally - which simply isn't possible for KH due to license agreements (or at least that's what they said when justifying why it wasn't digital on PS3)

Edited by madbuk

I'll stick with my PS3 copys, no reason to get it again.

multiplat ftw, still not sure when i plan to tackle those challenges for some reason digital has a priority over any of my physical games unless it was something i bought for my monthly out of print game purchase.

I'll stick with my PS3 copys, no reason to get it again.

4K, 60fps, will probably have separate trophy lists too (actually... maybe not. It's Square Enix and they didn't with Final Fantasy X/X-2 -_- ), possibly all on one disc instead of 2, won't need outdated hardware to play it. Plenty of reasons.

• Like 1

Awesome. It'll be nice to have the entire KH series on one console for once. I'll need to set aside a few months next year and play all of them though. What is it, 9 games? I've only played KH1 and 2, so this story better be worth playing 9 RPGs just to understand it.

If you're playing just via the collections, it's 5 full games (KH1, 2, Re:CoM, Birth by Sleep, 3D), 1 bonus thing that isn't too lengthy (Birth By Sleep 0.2) and 3 movies.

• Like 1

I only skimmed through the video but couldn't see whether this would be 1 disc or split up into 2 again. Now that both collections are out I don't see why they couldn't combine them.

If this is to be believed https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHearts/photos/a.425862255840.195562.76090440840/10153895333670841/?type=3

then it will be one disc.

• Like 1

4K, 60fps, will probably have separate trophy lists too (actually... maybe not. It's Square Enix and they didn't with Final Fantasy X/X-2 -_- ), possibly all on one disc instead of 2, won't need outdated hardware to play it. Plenty of reasons.

Naww I'll pass on the since graphics ain't that important to me. Actually a shared list would be a better idea. Hopefully that does happen since SE does it with FF.

I'm thing about getting it when it comes out!

Maybe I'll get it a bit later, but getting it for sure!!!

Wondering if the trophy list will be shared with the PS3 version or it will be a completely new one.

Hmm good question, I Kinda hope it.. cross save as well then plz :) 

Are you serious? I only have one PS3 platinum to show for it! Gah! :(

Well, if I suffered through the Data Org and Ice Cream Beat once, I'll do it again if only to see how improved the graphics are. :)

What I wish would happen is that Square-Enix listens to the little guy and remasters 358/2 Days and re:Coded. The PS4 could handle it. I know a lot of people would lynch me for saying that, but I've been watching Goof Group on Youtube and they are playing 358/2 Days right now and I think that the whole thing has some potential. Might put up a sub-thread about how re:Coded and 358/2 Days would work remastered.

Edited by DetectiveCJ