The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

9 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

I feel bad for Alonso, it seems like McLaren are actually worse this year than they were last year which seemed impossible. Did you see that Sauber will be using Honda engines next year? Not sure how they came to that decision, it must be due to finances.

• EpicNogg4 has overtaken simpgraus to move himself off the bottom of the Division.

Yea i know McLaren must be like this is a never ending bad dream as for for sauber it because that want a engine that is current not a year old ferrari engine.

as for epic overtaking me. must be a typo lol, then again i played almost nothing last month.

49 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I'm surprised to see so much interest in an AFL game, even in an Australian thread. I had the impression these local sports games weren't exactly good. Are you all just big fans or something?

I'm a big AFL fan and I quite like sport games... The big of game play footage I watched looked ok so I am keen to give it a go.

And I have't played an AFL game for a couple of years.

Nothing will even live up to the AFL game on NES years ago... "Out of bounds, on the full!" haha good times. ?

1 hour ago, mekktor said:

I'm surprised to see so much interest in an AFL game, even in an Australian thread. I had the impression these local sports games weren't exactly good. Are you all just big fans or something?

Huge fan ?

15 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Yea i know McLaren must be like this is a never ending bad dream as for for sauber it because that want a engine that is current not a year old ferrari engine.

I'd probably still opt for the year old Ferrari engine lol.

11 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Seems like a fair scoring system ......... 

Well I had to stop you winning somehow so I invented the new "scoring system". I was going to draft you into Division 2 but that would've been too obvious :lol:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

This scoring system favors people who complete backlog games. All you need to do is knock one of them off a month and u will be sweet. 

All good they can have their backlog points I have my own secret weapon. With the worst completition rate and rarity in this league I only need to increase my rate to completing 1 in 10 games I start and decrease the average rarity from 98% common to 92% common and I should clean sweep. ?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

All good they can have their backlog points I have my own secret weapon. With the worst completition rate and rarity in this league I only need to increase my rate to completing 1 in 10 games I start and decrease the average rarity from 98% common to 92% common and I should clean sweep. 1f61c.png

Haha. I should have known a dodgey character like you would have all that worked out already. 

Well played!

• Like 1

On 05/05/2017 at 2:57 PM, simpgraus said:

the only person that is at risk of going back to div 2 is me lol:giggle:

Nah you're not at risk mate, you haven't had the best of starts to the competition but if you start to get back to playing a few more games then you'll definitely be competitive in Division 1.

On 05/05/2017 at 3:27 PM, fisty123 said:

You could always do Final Fantasy 10 its in your backlog list which would give you some good points instead of your VN skips :P

That would mean that cj actually has to play something for longer than 5 minutes, I'm not sure that he's capable of that :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fang7744 said:

Is there any way to tell when your ps3 has had it?

Had mine crash on me 5 times in a row.....:/

I am not going to lie but with all the issues you have been having over the past month or two I think its safe to say either the Hard Drive or the console is close to death.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1