How long have you been a ps3 owner?

Kirbz

Since Summer 2008- 6+ yrs. Received my first PS3, which was a refurbished 60GB with the popular 4 USB slots & 80% backwards compatibility with PS2 games, as a reward for graduating middle school. However, it died 4 yrs later, because of an attempt to fully clean out the system. (So it was suppose to last longer than it should have.)

Edited by BlueDiamond93

Around 4 years and I'll be sticking to it. I can still buy all the games on the x1/ps4. Only game I'll miss is The Witcher 3. Other than that, Advanced warfare, fifa 15, metal gear solid phantom pain (will be better on ps3 rather than x1 by the way), final fantasy 15, mortal kombat x all will be available on ps3.

#w

#wi

#win

#winn

#winni

#winnin

#winning

post-81115-0-53290500-1415636342_thumb.jpg

Edited by ilikebig

Since July 2009 but my PSN profile was made on the 28th of December 2009, so that makes me a proud owner of a PS3 for more than 5 years and hopefully this December i'll be a proud owner of a PS4 as well and celebrate 5 years since creating my Account.

I become super slim PS3 owner since May 2013. PS3 is my second Playstation console after PS1 where I dont buy the earliest original version (fat version).Out of my console collection, PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube is the only two consoles where I bought their earliest version. Unfortunately my fat PS2 was stolen so I had to buy new silver PS2.That second PS2 was malfunction and then I bought again new black PS2. I bought 3 PS2 consoles in my life! At least it still works together with my slim PS1.

I believe my future PS4 will not be earliest version. I am still a proud PS3 gamer. :yay:

I got my PS3 on 2007 when it came out, I didn't make my own account back then as I usually just shared account before. Late 2010 I made my own account MissLuxii, been using that account for 4/3 yrs I guess.

Been PS3 user for 8 years plus 2015 coming up, which makes it 9 years!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...