How long have you been a ps3 owner?

Kirbz

Since fall 2007 so for quite some time. My first fat PS3 died so I had to get the 80 gig one which I still have. I also bought a white slim just for the fuck of it.

Yeah, a similar thing happened to me. My first 60 GB lauch model died on me, so Sony gave me a refurbished one. Then I bought the super slim model to take places with me and play my psn downloads on.

Got my PS3 as a christmas gift in 2008...80GB model, still works to this day although I shouldn't be surprised since my PS2 is 10 years old and still works O.o I thought when I got my PS4 I wouldn't be using my PS3 as much but now that I have PS plus I get so many reasons to play it! That and I'm trying to platinum some PS3 games....and Tales of Xillia 2 is coming out soon!

• Like 1

Since august 2008 but I didn't create a psn account until 2012. Then my PS3. Stopped reading discs last year it also didn't eject any dice a so my BO2 was stuck in there so I took it to best buy and they gave me a 500 gb superslimb and it came with two free games.

Okay, at first I didn't want a ps3 when I got it on Christmas of 2008. I just disliked the look and ps2 was my heart! But I gave it a try and fell in love with it :3

So I had a ps3 since then and had my second account I'm currently using for a year and 3 months! 

I will make love to the ps3 for a good couple more years!