Trophy List discussion

DemonK1ller10

From what I played on PC, it's gonna be hard, probably an Ultra Rare I think.

Getting 10million will take a significant amount of time, and set up to do it, otherwise it'll take way too long.

The museum collection will be annoying because it's RNG to get the drops, especially on the ones you dig out of the ground.

Finishing Prairie King without dying is a pretty big feat, I had trouble even finishing it all. But I didn't practice a huge amount since I don't really care for achievements on steam. 

I'm a big harvest moon fan so this is exciting, but even without any experience with Stardew I can already tell the list is going to be incredibly time consuming. That's just how these games are made.

Are there any missables? Normally in something like HM you can't really lock yourself out of many things, if any but I know stardew has more substance in terms of characters/plot.

Don't really know about the trophies sinc ei saw the game played 2-3 times and that's it, But OH Vita!!! Come on developpers, make it true in the next months, and maybe even cross buy :3 It will be perfect to just chill out on Vita playing it while doing other stuff around the house rather than always have to sit there on living room on Ps4 xD So for now i'll pass waiting news there :3 And Waiting a guide which is always better xD

• Like 1

Massive Harvest Moon fan and I've played a lot of this on Steam... a LOT, so can't wait to play it on PS4 too, trophies are all achievable but Platinum should be ultra rare as I doubt many casual players nor trophie hunters would want the grind that comes along with many parts of this, but as someone who would put in the hours to do all these regardless of any trophy it's something that will just come as a happy bonus!

Edited by TartanArmy41

38 minutes ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

I'mreally interested in this as Ive seen/heard a lot about it but I would like someone with knowledge of it to state if there are missables or not? I don't mind grind but am weary of missables.

It's a harvest moon game, but you'll need two files. If you do the community centre, you can't do Joja Employee of the Month and vice versa on the same file. You can save multiple files however

Edited by Griffon234

50 minutes ago, Taobaka said:

Combat and character interactions looks pretty bland, crafting so-so. Guess I couldnt expect that to be near the Rune Factory level.

Yeah, Rune Factory is the king of this kind of games imo, shame it's not too popular. But I'm still picking up Stardew if it lands on PSV, Vita needs more games like this.

• Like 1