grrrr @ my lost 100% - anyone else feel the same?

rockstarjazz

Then don't? If you don't want DLC addition ruining your percentage, wait until the game is fully developed and sold before starting it.

Also, this thread brings nothing to the discussion of the game. Try making a status update next time you wanna rant because that's more suitable.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Then don't? If you don't want DLC addition ruining your percentage, wait until the game is fully developed and sold before starting it.

Also, this thread brings nothing to the discussion of the game. Try making a status update next time you wanna rant because that's more suitable.

Agreed. Keep these garbage trollbait threads for your status updates please, people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IronMask75 said:

Agreed. Keep these garbage trollbait threads for your status updates please, people.

It's understandable there are people who want to gain every trophy, including DLC. I made a decision a long time ago that I was not going to 100 percent every single game I played, because eventually there will come a set of trophies that are either too difficult or unobtainable after a set point of time. 

Perhaps the TC doesn't come here often. I don't know really, but it's sort of sad how a few people feel the need to cry about a DLC pack because it ruins their 100 percent completion. 

I think more people need to quit worrying and realize you are supposed to have fun gaining trophies, appreciating the games for what they were meant to be.

If there is a trophy or set of trophies that are proving to be more trouble than they're worth to someone, they should quit and move on. Or take a break or two and try again.

• Like 2

Considering all of the DLC trophies the previous Uncharted games had (especially Uncharted 3), it was pretty obvious this was going to happen eventually. So no, I'm not mad this game got extra trophies. I expected it. Besides, it's free DLC. If anything, Naughty Dog should be commended for this.

If you don't want to deal with DLC trophies, then wait until a game has been out for a few years before you play it so you can avoid the ones that do. Sounds fun... <_<

• Like 4