Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

"When the whole title, trophy info and all, are highlighted in light blue, it indicates you have earned the plat, whether 100% or not.  Hope that helps."

ty so much for that, absolutely helps. lol, you answered two question w/ one answer, was wondering why some games were highlighted Lt Blue, I assume the Lt Grn means 100% w/o a platinum?

@NightWing, it would have to be your NinjaGaiden-3 plat, I thought the game looked promising when it first came out though didn't buy it. Got the Vita version from PS+, just need to give it a try..

"If you find any grammar mistakes, you can keep them. I make new ones every day"

Best quote I've heard in a long time

Edited by MdMaynard

@NightWing, it would have to be your NinjaGaiden-3 plat, I thought the game looked promising when it first came out though didn't buy it. Got the Vita version from PS+, just need to give it a try..

Never get Ninja Gaiden 3- it had so much flaws.. Which game did you get in the Vita version?

Highlighted in light green does indicate a non-plat game completed to 100%.

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Bought it but didn't start it yet since i'm not in a R&C mood.

Mortorstorm: RC.  Would like to plat/100% that and MS: A one of these days.  MSPR was one of the best off-road racing games I've ever played.