Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

I'll chime in again since Chaos got skipped.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

I have no patience for fighters, so I feel the need to praise those who do.

Fist of the North Star. I've been eye-balling that game for some time now. Just too much in front of it that I want to get to first.

I'm jealous of your Resident Evil 5 platinum trophy.

Skyrim. Another game I've been eye-balling. Can't wait to get to it...if I ever get to.

• Like 1

Dammit. Why did I get the hacker? I don't trust any of yours no matter how legit you make them apper. I will pick the "GAME" that I am jealous of you having the platinum for...however, I'm not jealous of yours.

GT5 is long and tough, but not impossible.

Edited by daftprophet
  • Like 1

I started looking at your list to try and decide, but I'm even jealous of your platinums that I have as well. You managed to work through the games so fast. It takes you days to finish what takes me weeks and some of those I simply swore off from frustration or lack of interest.

Good fuckin' job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I started looking at your list to try and decide, but I'm even jealous of your platinums that I have as well. You managed to work through the games so fast. It takes you days to finish what takes me weeks and some of those I simply swore off from frustration or lack of interest.

Good fuckin' job.

Dead Rising 2

That whole game is one big time trial and I always get nervous during those.

I'm jealous of 2 platinums.

1) Skyrim because I'm working on it and its a really long grind plus all those loading screens every fucking time you enter a place. I can't play it without a laptop by my side seriously.

2) Last Rebellion because the plat image is totally one of my favorites. Probably on my top 10.

Edited by Aexuz