Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Resident Evil 5. I don't think I'll ever get the platinum for it. I found the game a bit hard. Although I could have my brother give me tips and such on getting the trophies, since he's a pro when it comes to the Resident Evil games, especially for Resident Evil 4 and 5

METAL GEAR SOLID 4, i have the game but i need to be prepared for the 8 playthroughs

You'll especially need to be prepared for the Big Boss playthrough, trust me. Such a pain it was getting the Big Boss emblem...

Edited by jack21_98

Resident Evil 5. I don't think I'll ever get the platinum for it. I found the game a bit hard. Although I could have my brother give me tips and such on getting the trophies, since he's a pro when it comes to the Resident Evil games, especially for Resident Evil 4 and 5

I probably wouldn't have got it if I didn't have a really good co op partner for the hardest difficulty.

I probably wouldn't have got it if I didn't have a really good co op partner for the hardest difficulty.

Yeah, I would ask my brother to be my co-op partner, since he does play the game on Professional once awhile, and finishes it quite quickly, but sadly, he's an Xbox fanboy. :P I'll probably get back to the game once I find a really good co-op partner to help me go through Professional mode as well.