NA PSN Holiday Sale. Week 3:

angelgrievous

Of course PVZ: GW2 goes on sale after I bought it. :angry:

First Gamestop screws me over... I ordered a copy online (among other games) during their Black Friday sale within the hour of it going live. First they send me an e-mail it's delayed then about 2 weeks later they say my order canceled cause they have ran out. My last chance was week 2 of this sale because my brother and I planned to play it and it's been overdue, but no luck there so I had to pick it up somewhere else. And now this. FML :rolleyes:

BTW, I find this whole sale a letdown so far. <_<

4 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Some games, yeah... that's typically what happens. Every game though? Now you have to be extremely ignorant to say that without doing some homework first.

Just ONE example, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst has never been lower than $36 USD on PS4. Last time I checked, $12 is much lower than $36. Or is my math worse than I thought it was?
Yeah, I'm sure you're going to be really smart and mention that it's free in the EA vault. Which isn't accessible on Playstation. So I'd hold off with that cute remark.

I think it's funny how there are people that expect the top notch games to fall into their price range ($5 or less), otherwise every sale is shit. Maybe, just maybe, you need to work harder for more disposable income? Maybe then the sales will be more favourable? 

Inb4 broke people start yelling and throwing their pennies at me in anger.

You didn't get that my post was exaggerated? I guess you're not as smart as you thought.

This is the best week by far for me. All I bought from Week 1 was Twisted Metal: Black and The Fall. Nadda last week. Thinking of getting Ray Gigant(although, this went on sale last week), Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations, Riptide GP: Renegade, and Stardust Vanguards. I'll wait and see what the, likely to happen this weekend, Flash Sale has in store, though.