Not showing up on world rank/country rank

Hi there, first time poster here.

I noticed recently that my profile has a big fat red 0 next to both world and country rank.

I assume this means the system has decided I have a 'dirty' record - I'm thinking this may have come from online public lobbies on Black Ops 2, where I joined an online match to find I was unlocking trophies one after the other (the host must have been a hacker).

Is there anyway for me to be reinstated on the leaderboards and just disregard that game from my total?

Thanks.

Edited by Tahooper

You'll have to hide your Black Ops 2 trophies in the privacy settings on your PS4, go here, scroll down to PS4 and follow the directions. Hide Black Ops 2 instead of unhiding it. After earning a new trophy after doing that and updating your profile here your rank should reappear after a few hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

You were flagged in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 where you unlocked nearly every trophy seconds apart from each other. Care to explain?

Yes, as mentioned in my original post I joined a public online match (don't remember what gamemode but it was probably team deathmatch) and I started earning trophies randomly when I spawned which surprised me and also kinda pissed me off because it meant I couldn't earn them legitimately.

Just now, Tahooper said:

Yes, as mentioned in my original post I joined a public online match (don't remember what gamemode but it was probably team deathmatch) and I started earning trophies randomly when I spawned which surprised me and also kinda pissed me off because it meant I couldn't earn them legitimately.

You all smell that?

2 minutes ago, Tahooper said:

You could have avoided that if you deleted your profile off of your console instead of syncing them. You'll have to hide the game now to earn your ranking back

4 minutes ago, Razza said:

If you hide Call Of Duty Black Ops II trophy list from your profile then it will restore you rank on the leaderboards :) 

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You'll have to hide your Black Ops 2 trophies in the privacy settings on your PS4, go here, scroll down to PS4 and follow the directions. Hide Black Ops 2 instead of unhiding it. After earning a new trophy after doing that and updating your profile here your rank should reappear after a few hours.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Edited by Tahooper

Because you cheated maybe? I just took a peek at your trophies from that game and the trophies that popped within seconds/minutes from each other, very questionable. Even though I've not play COD before I know it's a hard game to complete and takes more then a few minutes to u lock the majority of trophies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tahooper said:

Thanks for the help guys<3

I'd recommend you hide any other games you have with impossible timestamps too because they'll likely be flagged as well at some point after you hide Black Ops II

Edited by BlindMango

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You could have avoided that if you deleted your profile off of your console instead of syncing them. You'll have to hide the game now to earn your ranking back

I'm sure that this happened before I'd even heard of this website (could be wrong). But it's in the past now and I am more than happy to hide the game from my trophy list if that is what it will take.

5 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

You all smell that?

2 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Because you cheated maybe? I just took a peek at your trophies from that game and the trophies that popped within seconds/minutes from each other, very questionable. Even though I've not play COD before I know it's a hard game to complete and takes more then a few minutes to u lock the majority of trophies.

I don't appreciate being labelled a dishonest cheat by other members when my only problem was being in the wrong lobby at the wrong time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tahooper said:

I'm sure that this happened before I'd even heard of this website (could be wrong). But it's in the past now and I am more than happy to hide the game from my trophy list if that is what it will take.

I don't appreciate being labelled a dishonest cheat by other members when my only problem was being in the wrong lobby at the wrong time.

It's not even possible, so just quit it.

1 minute ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Black Ops II and World At War have both been plagued by lobbies that have hackers in them unlocking trophies for everyone. I'm sure this is like the 10th or 15th thread related to someone having trophies for being flagged on either of these games. Yes, the possibility of OP being an actual cheater, it's quite common to hop into a multiplayer lobby and have a bunch of trophies pop all at once. I myself am waiting on finishing up everything else in the singleplayer (already have 100% in all the DLC, and base game Zombies), just need about 40 challenges left, then to restart the campaign for a couple event trophies, and then finish the last 4 or 5 games needed for Party Games, all because I know hacked lobbies are abundant, and becoming more infested as time goes on. I'd hate it if a couple trophies popped illegitimately without my consent after doing pretty much everything

Technically speaking, sure, it's possible. But how do you explain that one trophy that wasn't obtained? I know I was kind of a douche before, and I apologize to Tahooper for it, but my theory is that he just wanted to wait obtaining that one last trophy because it would then not seem like he's gotten the platinum in a few minutes, which would definitely look suspicious. I could be wrong, but I'm entitled to have credence about something until vindication appears and that I'm wrong. And again, I'm sorry for calling you a downright liar. I take it back. :unsure:

"Why there shouldn't be any online trophies in a game", part 2427.. Wasn't there a similar thread not so long ago with the same issue when playing Modern Warfare 2? (or did that turn out to be a real cheater? I didn't follow that). 

And, just to know if something like that should happen to anyone of us; you just have to delete your account from your playstation system before syncing, add it again and you should be fine? 

Laughs aside, when trophies get hacked and shit like this starts being commonplace on PS4, at least we'll have the share button for proof.

As for everyone coming in and saying "just remove your profile from the thing and you'll be right" like, I get it, I know that's the only way, but if I was in this hypothetical situation, say I had like 3 games plat'd or something and they weren't synced, which happens, I synced my Vita for the first time in like a fortnight last night, I wouldn't wanna lose them because some asshole popped some shit in a game and now I pop up as a cheater in some trophy website. 

BUT. If you're gonna do that, and keep the trophies, you gotta accept what comes with that.

4 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Technically speaking, sure, it's possible. But how do you explain that one trophy that wasn't obtained? I know I was kind of a douche before, and I apologize to Tahooper for it, but my theory is that he just wanted to wait obtaining that one last trophy because it would then not seem like he's gotten the platinum in a few minutes, which would definitely look suspicious. I could be wrong, but I'm entitled to have credence about something until vindication appears and that I'm wrong. And again, I'm sorry for calling you a downright liar. I take it back. :unsure:

Others have stated that they left the lobbies as soon as the trophies started popping, and doing so stopped the autopop since they were no longer connected to the hacker. Could be the case here, or the match ended or hacker disconnected/game froze, etc. Could be a number of reasons. None of us will ever know, since none of us were actually there at the time, that's why all one can do is just hide the trophy list

That sucks to hear bro. I was always afraid of that happening to me in Warhawk since it's also a commonplace on that game for hackers to hack your stats and pop all trophies at once. They would also wipe all the stats to zero. Some people are just asshats like that.

Btw, the whole delete your profile before syncing thing doesn't work. You'd literally have to never use that console again for that psn name. I tried it myself when somebody added a game I really didn't want to do to my profile.

I believe the hack story, but you need to hide those trophies if you don't want to be labelled as a cheat.

Why? Because your profile doesn't look like a cheater. Your completion % isn't that high, you are on level 16 (currently), and have 16 platinums. To me, hacking for one game when you aren't a completionist and making it so blatantly obvious doesn't seem like something a cheater would do.

Hopefully, you'll be able to stay on the clean board from now on. Good luck and happy hunting!

I've seen tons of in game replay videos from the hacker's perspective, they have some weird menu that cause people's trophies unlock.  I believe a member here even posted a video of such a few months back.  

While I'm sure he didn't earn them the right way, games known to have problems like this should avoid bein flagged, since he probably didn't technically cheat either. I mean, it could happen to anyone. And as another user said, what if he had other un synched trophies.

Common games like CoD have these problems. Another example is GTA V has plenty of hackers too, that spawn money, Or increase your level to 100 in a matter of minutes, etc

Edited by B1rvine