Nintendo Switch thread for Nintendo Switch players

Oobedoob S Benubi

Questions for Switch gamers (2022)  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Nintendo exclusive on switch (2022)?

• Splatoon 2/3
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 1/2/3
    • Mario Odyssey
    • Metroid Dread
    • Fire Emblem 3 Houses
    • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    • Pokemon Legends: Arceus
    • Luigi's Mansion 3
    • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
    • Kirby Forgotten Land
    • Other
  2. 2. How many hours do you have in your most played game?

3. 3. What NSO feature would you like to see the most?

• Custom Themes/Wallpapers
    • GB/GBA emulator
    • Game Cube emulator
    • Wii/Wii U emulator
    • Extra eShop discounts
    • Monthly free eShop games
    • More N64/SNES/NES/Genesis games

On 1/17/2019 at 7:37 PM, soniq said:

When you look at a save file you see empty flagpoles and stars. That's as much of a hint as an achievement description like "Find all flagpoles" or "Earn 5 stars on a single file" would be.

I hope Nintendo never adds an achievement system as it adds nothing of value in my opinion.

System wide, forget coin collecting.

On 18.1.2019 at 2:30 PM, MosesRockefeller said:

The biggest annoyance for me in Galaxy with the motion controls was the spring jump costume. I mistimed those jumps at least half of the time. The star jumps in Galaxy were fine.

I forgot the spring costume. :D That really was annoying! But at the same time, talking about it makes me want to play through Galaxy 1 again. Collecting the 121st star with Mario and Luigi felt super satisfying.

Reached NSMBU's Superstar Road on the weekend and hot damn is that a step up in difficulty. But also fun. Curious to see how Luigi U will compare to those.

Edited by soniq

Since the Wii shop is getting closed at the 30th of January 2019 I wonder if this will ever happen to the Nintendo shop on the switch? Especially since there are so many digital only indie games. It's such a shame that soon many players are unable to download games they bought. Let's just hope that your console never breaks. Really bad move of Nintendo.

Edited by Gommes_

6 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Since the Wii shop is getting closed at the 30th of January 2019 I wonder if this will ever happen to the Nintendo shop on the switch? Especially since there are so many digital only indie games. It's such a shame that soon many players are unable to download games they bought. Let's just hope that your console never breaks. Really bad move of Nintendo.

It's not a perfect solution, but I mean, by the time a console manufacturer is looking at shutting down their online storefronts, by then piracy / CFW is usually so easy to do you can just illegally download copies of all the games you've bought. Like I have a hundred or so PSP games digitally and I can't be assed downloading them to the PS3 using it's shitty ass WiFi speeds only to spend an hour copying each file to the PSP through USB 1.0 speeds, I just downloaded them onto an SD card and shoved that into my PSP. I still own them digitally, my conscience may rest easy.

18 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

It's such a shame that soon many players are unable to download games they bought. Let's just hope that your console never breaks. Really bad move of Nintendo.

As far as I know you will still be able to download everything you have bought, but from January 30th onwards you will not be able to buy anything new and all of your points will become worthless.

edit: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27560/~/wii-shop-channel-discontinuation-(updated-26mar18)

Fourth question:

When will all Wii Shop Channel services (including the ability to re-download) be terminated?

Users were able to add Wii Points until March 26, 2018, and they will continue to be able to purchase content on the Wii Shop Channel until January 30, 2019. In the future we will be closing all services related to the Wii Shop Channel, including the ability to redownload WiiWare and Virtual Console games, as well as the Wii System Transfer Tool, which transfers data from Wii to the Wii U system. We will announce specific details as that time approaches.

So they are leaving it open. At least the downloads are going to be available a little while longer.

Edited by soniq
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, soniq said:

As far as I know you will still be able to download everything you have bought, but from January 30th onwards you will not be able to buy anything new and all of your points will become worthless.

edit: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27560/~/wii-shop-channel-discontinuation-(updated-26mar18)

Fourth question:

When will all Wii Shop Channel services (including the ability to re-download) be terminated?

Users were able to add Wii Points until March 26, 2018, and they will continue to be able to purchase content on the Wii Shop Channel until January 30, 2019. In the future we will be closing all services related to the Wii Shop Channel, including the ability to redownload WiiWare and Virtual Console games, as well as the Wii System Transfer Tool, which transfers data from Wii to the Wii U system. We will announce specific details as that time approaches.

So they are leaving it open. At least the downloads are going to be available a little while longer.

You are right. Nevertheless they will discontinue the feature to re-download your games. I also wonder what will happen to the Vita at one day. ? In that regards digital (only) games are the worst.

7 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I also wonder what will happen to the Vita at one day. 1f914.png In that regards digital (only) games are the worst.

Vita and PS3 will also get shut down eventually, but not until people stop buying games and keeping the store running makes more money than it costs to maintain the servers. if they manage to include backwards compatibility of these systems with PS5 (no reason why Vita TV compatible games shouldn't also run on it), I think they will live much longer than without it.

If Switch had access to and could play Wii purchases, they probably wouldn't end these services either.

• Like 1

Since the Wii Shop Channel is still the last thing being talked about on here (no love for the Nindies Showcase?) I feel it's appropriate.

The other day someone gave us a big box of random old shit and while most of it's in the bin, I did keep the PS2 and Wii that were in there. I grabbed an old 4GB SD card from a 2DS we long since abandoned and go to installing the Letterbomb exploit for The Homebrew Channel.

I shit you not, from start to finish I was done in under 5 minutes, and was playing an ISO of Spider-Man 2.

It's not perfect. It's not even ideal. But you know what, the the online shop is dead and gone, you'll still be able to get a hold of all your games one way or another through the majesty of the internet piracy circuit, and I'd wager it could even be done quicker than it would be to log in to your Wii account with the little waggle remotes anyway.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Since the Wii Shop Channel is still the last thing being talked about on here (no love for the Nindies Showcase?) I feel it's appropriate.

The other day someone gave us a big box of random old shit and while most of it's in the bin, I did keep the PS2 and Wii that were in there. I grabbed an old 4GB SD card from a 2DS we long since abandoned and go to installing the Letterbomb exploit for The Homebrew Channel.

I shit you not, from start to finish I was done in under 5 minutes, and was playing an ISO of Spider-Man 2.

It's not perfect. It's not even ideal. But you know what, the the online shop is dead and gone, you'll still be able to get a hold of all your games one way or another through the majesty of the internet piracy circuit, and I'd wager it could even be done quicker than it would be to log in to your Wii account with the little waggle remotes anyway.

As a physical gamer, I absolutely 100% support the idea of piracy to supplant the disappointments and shortcomings of the digital age.

Hell, I do it as a means of "trying before I buy"... sometimes "trying" unabashedly for the duration of the game... with most digital only titles even without any looming storefront shut downs.  My rule is that if the dev/publisher is too cheap and lazy to go physical with the myriad of options they have nowadays (even for small teams and indie devs), I may just be too cheap and lazy to pay for their games. ;)  Then make up for it by paying a premium for physical copies of games from devs with enough sense to go that route.

I'm glad there are options out there for you guys to keep your games.  I think that's important.  Hopefully piracy remains so uncomplicated when the current iterations of PSN, Xbox Live and Nintendo's eShop inevitably go down.

Edited by Dreakon13

On 1/27/2019 at 7:32 AM, Dreakon13 said:

As a physical gamer, I absolutely 100% support the idea of piracy to supplant the disappointments and shortcomings of the digital age.

Hell, I do it as a means of "trying before I buy"... sometimes "trying" unabashedly for the duration of the game... with most digital only titles even without any looming storefront shut downs.  My rule is that if the dev/publisher is too cheap and lazy to go physical with the myriad of options they have nowadays (even for small teams and indie devs), I may just be too cheap and lazy to pay for their games. ;)  Then make up for it by paying a premium for physical copies of games from devs with enough sense to go that route.

That is some crazy logic right there. I've heard some weird reasoning behind piracy before, but this one takes the cake.

I remember back in my college days, when I justified piracy due to my zero income, there was a guy on a PC gaming forum who said "once I get a job I'll buy all my games". 10 years later, he's still posting about piracy. :awesome:

On 1/26/2019 at 4:32 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

It seems like the last few Nindie videos only had like 1 game I was remotely interested in, so I didn't even watch this last one. I read a summary of the game announcements afterwards, and there was nothing in it for me. Even the SteamWorld game, which SHOULD be right up my alley, lost me with the "card RPG" hook. Give me a RPG without the card battler nonsense, and I'll jump on it.

I guess the other big news it the Metroid Prime 4 delay. Personally, I have so many games on my backlog that I don't mind. Hopefully the game will be great when it comes out.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

That is some crazy logic right there. I've heard some weird reasoning behind piracy before, but this one takes the cake.

Not sure what's crazy about it.  As a staunch supporter of physical media, it doesn't make sense for me to support digital-only titles.  I get that the "correct" thing is for me to simply not play those games, but considering how much money I pump into the industry paying the baseline for most games and a premium for games people otherwise wait for 95% off sales... I can't say I feel too guilty about dabbling in the "incorrect" from time to time.

Want my business?  Release your games physically.  If not right away, then just at some point.  Trust me, you'll get my money and then some.  Easy peasy.  There are tons of avenues to do so, the days of the "little guy" getting pushed around by big brick and mortar monopolies are gone.

If it turns out they don't want my business, then I guess they aren't too worried about it.  So I'm not worried about it either. ;)

Edited by Dreakon13

1 hour ago, Dreakon13 said:

Not sure what's crazy about it. 

In your mind, you've justified it, so I'm probably wasting my breath, but here goes.

It's crazy to justify stealing an indie game because that game doesn't have a physical release. Do you really think those developers are sitting there saying "we know there are people who will only buy our indie game if it has a physical release. But we are too lazy to do that, so screw them". Of course not. It still takes resources to create a physical release, which is the reason most indies (especially first-game releases) don't get physical releases until the digital release is successful.

This isn't like somebody pirating an old TV show because the DVD release had changed music due to licensing issues. NBC can survive without your money. Stealing indie games is hurting the "little guy".

I get that the "correct" thing is for me to simply not play those games, but considering how much money I pump into the industry paying the baseline for most games and a premium for games people otherwise wait for 95% off sales... I can't say I feel too guilty about dabbling in the "incorrect" from time to time.

Wait, so because you pay more for games from Indie A who has a retail release, it's okay to pirate a game from Indie B? Come on now.

22 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

It still takes resources to create a physical release, which is the reason most indies (especially first-game releases) don't get physical releases until the digital release is successful.

Stealing indie games is hurting the "little guy".

Wait, so because you pay more for games from Indie A who has a retail release, it's okay to pirate a game from Indie B? Come on now.

Yet we see both known and unknown indies going physical regularly.  Games take resources to create period, there's always a cost of doing business.  They don't need to pay for shelf space in Best Buy or Gamestop anymore.  Do you think the devs leveraging Limited Run Games, Super Rare Games, Strictly Limited, etc... are doing it for charity?  There's money to be made.  The barrier is not nearly as daunting as it used to be.  No excuses.

Me pirating a game doesn't stop someone else from buying it.  It only hurts them if I was going to buy it in the first place, which is increasingly unlikely without a physical release.

It's okay to "not buy" a game from Indie B if what they're releasing doesn't jive with me.  Just like I wouldn't buy a game from a genre I don't care for, or on a platform I don't own.  Whether I find a way to "demo" the game despite that is irrelevant.  Feel about as bad with that as I would going over and playing the game at a friends house, or watching a playthrough on YouTube or being streamed.

Except my endgame is still to get these developers my money.  And I do.  A lot of money.

Edited by Dreakon13

23 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

It seems like the last few Nindie videos only had like 1 game I was remotely interested in, so I didn't even watch this last one. I read a summary of the game announcements afterwards, and there was nothing in it for me. Even the SteamWorld game, which SHOULD be right up my alley, lost me with the "card RPG" hook. Give me a RPG without the card battler nonsense, and I'll jump on it.

I feel. These Nindies things very rarely interest me, and I'm not some snobby "those shitty indie games aren't worth my time" guy, I have a fucking TONNE of indie games on my Switch, but the ones they've showcased haven't really been up my alley either. So now I bring you, 

DYLAN'S KICK ASS SWITCH INDIE SHOWCASE 2K19

sponsored by Valvoline

ION MAIDEN

Ol' school Duke Nukem 3D style shooter, on the engine Duke Nukem 3D (among others) ran on. Comes out in February, looks fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYmMPo6ckqY

SHAKEDOWN HAWAII

Also like Duke, this game is releasing "when it's done", ol' school 16 bit GTA1/2 kinda game but with more modernized features and stuff, sequel to Retro City Rampage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4o9oQ8op8U

STREETS OF RAGE 4

It's kind of an indie, I guess. It's Streets of Rage 4, fuck more do you need? I wanted to have 3 okay? Rule of thirds, baby. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bgPefCyfA

Anyway, show off any of those 3 games, even for only a minute or so, and it's a fantastic Nindies showcase to me right out the gate. Who was doing Ultimate Alliance 3 again? Was that a lil studio or someone bigger, I don't remember. Anyway, show that off too, I love me some Spider-Man, don't know if you guys know that. Also right there with you on the Steamworld game. Steamworld Dig 1 and 2 are fan-flipping-tastic, and Heist didn't really grab me too much but I picked it up on Wii U on clearance and I intend to give it a fair go, but like, this new one just does not interest me. Just give me like some DLC or an expansion or a side story game or whatever with the same style gameplay as Steamworld Dig and I am effing there.

22 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

It's okay to "not buy" a game from Indie B if what they're releasing doesn't jive with me.  Just like I wouldn't buy a game from a genre I don't care for, or on a platform I don't own. 

We obviously disagree about piracy, and I'm not going to waste more of my breath on that since we're on opposite ends of the spectrum there.

But don't misrepresent what I said. I never said you shouldn't "not buy" a game from Indie B. I said you shouldn't "steal" a game from Indie B. Those mean different things to most people. Nobody is saying anyone has to buy games they don't want. What a strange thing to even say.

22 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Yet we see both known and unknown indies going physical regularly.  Games take resources to create period, there's always a cost of doing business.  They don't need to pay for shelf space in Best Buy or Gamestop anymore.  Do you think the devs leveraging Limited Run Games, Super Rare Games, Strictly Limited, etc... are doing it for charity?  There's money to be made.  The barrier is not nearly as daunting as it used to be.  No excuses.

So you claim to be able to speak for every developer and their resource allocations? They all owe you a physical release? That is the height of entitlement.

Developers have to choose where to use their resources every time they make a game. They aren't always going to have the resources to put a game on every platform or make physical releases, at least not until the game generates enough revenue to put into more platforms and physical options. If I'm an indie developer and I'm making a game, I'm going to look at the market trends and see how previous games have done, and try to get analytics on games that are close in genre and style. Then I'm going to look at how many sales a physical release is likely to generate, versus porting the game to more platforms. And even if I decide to go physical, I will have to look at the cost/benefit analysis of each platform. Stop acting like this is a simple decision.

I am currently playing a JRPG series and the 3rd game in the series has only been localized on PC, even though the previous games were localized on PSP. The game series has a huge amount of text, and by the time the localization team got to this game, a PSP release in the West wouldn't make much sense (it was already a dead platform), so they translated the Japanese PC version. I would much rather play the game on PSP, but I bought the game on PC because I want to play the game. They don't "owe" me a PSP release. I could have skipped the game but I wanted to play it. I am certainly not going to pirate it just because I didn't get my preferred PSP version.

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Also right there with you on the Steamworld game. Steamworld Dig 1 and 2 are fan-flipping-tastic, and Heist didn't really grab me too much but I picked it up on Wii U on clearance and I intend to give it a fair go, but like, this new one just does not interest me. Just give me like some DLC or an expansion or a side story game or whatever with the same style gameplay as Steamworld Dig and I am effing there.

I played a bit of Heist on PS4 and Vita, and while it's entertaining, I'm not good at the game and I got really frustrated with it in the mid to end game. I never managed to finish it. In regards to the new game - I like RPGs and I like the Steamworld setting. But I don't understand why card battler RPGs (or whatever that genre is called) are popular. I don't want to manage cards, I want to manage inventory, gear, and spells. Leave the cards to the kids buying those Pokemon packs.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

But don't misrepresent what I said. I never said you shouldn't "not buy" a game from Indie B. I said you shouldn't "steal" a game from Indie B. Those mean different things to most people. Nobody is saying anyone has to buy games they don't want. What a strange thing to even say.

Maybe I'm misrepresenting what you're saying, maybe you're missing the forest for the trees and/or the implications behind your word choices.  I get that my points aren't quite computing with you, but I've explained myself... including our difference in perspective on the point quoted... a few times now.  Like you'd say, your mind is already made up.  Tempting as it is to repeat things ad nauseum, usually with an increasing number of insults sprinkled in until I get warnings because I find it annoying when others are, perhaps intentionally, not keeping up... I'll just let you re-read what I've already written and/or bow out as you see fit.

So you claim to be able to speak for every developer and their resource allocations? They all owe you a physical release? That is the height of entitlement.

Developers have to choose where to use their resources every time they make a game. They aren't always going to have the resources to put a game on every platform or make physical releases, at least not until the game generates enough revenue to put into more platforms and physical options. If I'm an indie developer and I'm making a game, I'm going to look at the market trends and see how previous games have done, and try to get analytics on games that are close in genre and style. Then I'm going to look at how many sales a physical release is likely to generate, versus porting the game to more platforms. And even if I decide to go physical, I will have to look at the cost/benefit analysis of each platform. Stop acting like this is a simple decision.

If they choose to not allocate their resources on the things that are important to me, there's a strong chance I'll choose to not give them my money.  Regardless of what else happens off the record.  It really is that simple.

Edited by Dreakon13

5 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

If they choose to not allocate their resources on the things that are important to me, there's a strong chance I'll choose to not give them my money.  Regardless of what else happens off the record.  It really is that simple.

No it isn't that simple.

Nothing gives you the right to steal anything from a developer. Just because they won't do things like you want them to be, you go and steal them?

You can't do that in a convenience store so you can't do it on a digital store. What you are doing is stealing and that's against the law and thus punishable, no matter from where you steal.

With your posts you basically admited to commit a crime.

56 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

No it isn't that simple.

Where in that quote did I say I have the right to steal from a developer?  Where did I ever say that?  I even flat out said it was wrong (or "incorrect") before.  What I said in the quote is accurate, and indeed simply put.

Also, good luck proving that I'm not just having fun playing devil's advocate. ;)

Edited by Dreakon13

Where in that quote did I say I have the right to steal from a developer?  Where did I ever say that?  I even flat out said it was wrong (or "incorrect") before.  What I said in the quote is accurate, and indeed simply put.

Also, good luck proving that I'm not just having fun playing devil's advocate. ;)

On 27.1.2019 at 1:32 PM, Dreakon13 said:

My rule is that if the dev/publisher is too cheap and lazy to go physical with the myriad of options they have nowadays (even for small teams and indie devs), I may just be too cheap and lazy to pay for their games. ;)  Then make up for it by paying a premium for physical copies of games from devs with enough sense to go that route.

This quote basically says it's ok to steal from developer A when you make up for it by buying a game from developer B even if you phrase it otherwise.

What use has it to developer A if you give someone else your money just because you can't accept there is no physical release of dev A's game?

Like MosesRockefeller said some devs can't go for a physical release even with companies like Limited Run Games to help small devs to release their game physicaly. It still costs money to do so and for some it's just not worth. People pirating their games doesn't make that better but worse because the lose money.

If you are completely against digital only games that's your problem and you miss out on many great games.

Unless you go the ilegal route of course.

32 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

This quote basically says it's ok to steal from developer A when you make up for it by buying a game from developer B even if you phrase it otherwise.

What use has it to developer A if you give someone else your money just because you can't accept there is no physical release of dev A's game?

Like MosesRockefeller said some devs can't go for a physical release even with companies like Limited Run Games to help small devs to release their game physicaly. It still costs money to do so and for some it's just not worth. People pirating their games doesn't make that better but worse because the lose money.

If you are completely against digital only games that's your problem and you miss out on many great games.

Unless you go the ilegal route of course.

Saying that I "may" be too cheap and lazy to pay for their games sounds hardly like me stating anything concretely. ;) 

That being said, I absolutely don't agree that piracy directly relates to lost sales.  I'm not swiping a game off the shelf if I download it, preventing someone else from buying it.  The people who buy it... can and will still buy it.  The people who pirate it... you'd have to assume that they would've bought the game otherwise.  It's a stretch, at best.

And none of this changes the fact that if they don't think it's "worth" the money to release their game physically to get me to buy it, then they must not care too much about that sale.  They've weighed their options, and weighed it against me.  They're free to do that.  That's their choice.  Just like I have my own choices to make.

Edited by Dreakon13

17 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Saying that I "may" be too cheap and lazy to pay for their games sounds hardly like me stating anything concretely. ;) 

That being said, I absolutely don't agree that piracy directly relates to lost sales.  I'm not swiping a game off the shelf if I download it, preventing someone else from buying it.  The people who buy it... can and will still buy it.  The people who pirate it... you'd have to assume that they would've bought the game otherwise.  It's a stretch, at best.

And none of this changes the fact that if they don't think it's "worth" the money to release their game physically to get me to buy it, then they must not care too much about that sale.  They've weighed their options, and weighed it against me.  They're free to do that.  That's their choice.  Just like I have my own choices to make.

People will buy the games to support the developer and being able to use a product the want to use. The way you are saying it lets it sound like you want to buy the game but not if there's only a digital version. That way they lose money from you. Why would you even pirate a game you aren't interested in. Personally a game I wouldn't buy I wouldn't pirate.

Have you ever thought that they may lose money overall with a physical release? It's the same for every company. If you would lose money by doing something you don't do it.

It seems you are personally insulted that they aren't releasing a game on disc so you have to get some kind of revenge by pirating said game.

They made the choice to save money that they can use for something that will make a profit. The difference between their choice of not releasing a physical game and your choice to pirate that game is that one is not against the law. And it's not your choice by the way.

But I get that that's your opinion and there is no point in talking about this anymore escpecialy in a Nintendo Switch related thread.

Seeing as the piracy discussion isn't getting us anywhere, how about that Piranha Plant in Smash Bros being female? Who would have guessed! This new Nintendo is crazy - first Mario gets nipples, then Toad's "bulb" is confirmed as his head (not a hat), and now Piranha Plant has a specific gender! What is the world coming to?

Seriously though, I don't think any of these things are strange, but somehow they all set the stranger fans aflame.

6 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

People will buy the games to support the developer and being able to use a product the want to use. The way you are saying it lets it sound like you want to buy the game but not if there's only a digital version. That way they lose money from you. Why would you even pirate a game you aren't interested in. Personally a game I wouldn't buy I wouldn't pirate.

Have you ever thought that they may lose money overall with a physical release? It's the same for every company. If you would lose money by doing something you don't do it.

It seems you are personally insulted that they aren't releasing a game on disc so you have to get some kind of revenge by pirating said game.

They made the choice to save money that they can use for something that will make a profit. The difference between their choice of not releasing a physical game and your choice to pirate that game is that one is not against the law. And it's not your choice by the way.

But I get that that's your opinion and there is no point in talking about this anymore escpecialy in a Nintendo Switch related thread.

Most of this is either misinterpretation, assumption, or flat out wrong.  So rather than parse out which piece is which problem in excruciating detail, I'll just leave it at that.  I agree in not talking about it anymore.

Edited by Dreakon13

EB is doing a clearance, as they often do, and I picked up a bunch of shiny sealed games for $4 including Mirror's Edge 2, Slain, Sine Mora EX, Watch Dogs (complete edition), and also Telltale Batman 2, but also, I got Has-Been Heroes (despite it being a pile of shit) for $4 as well.

And after FINALLY sorting my full digital Switch catalogue between the two memory cards yesterday, with the addition of Has-Been Heroes, I have finally hit 150 concurrently installed items on my Switch (including a handful of F2P games, mind you), and I thought that was worth mentioning. 

PS, this includes stuff like Crash N'Sane Trilogy, and the Mega Drive Collection as being one single game. 

13 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

EB is doing a clearance, as they often do, and I picked up a bunch of shiny sealed games for $4 including Mirror's Edge 2, Slain, Sine Mora EX, Watch Dogs (complete edition), and also Telltale Batman 2, but also, I got Has-Been Heroes (despite it being a pile of shit) for $4 as well.

And after FINALLY sorting my full digital Switch catalogue between the two memory cards yesterday, with the addition of Has-Been Heroes, I have finally hit 150 concurrently installed items on my Switch (including a handful of F2P games, mind you), and I thought that was worth mentioning. 

PS, this includes stuff like Crash N'Sane Trilogy, and the Mega Drive Collection as being one single game. 

I have 90 games installed on my 256GB card, including a few demos. I have some pretty big games though. Skyrim is 14.5GB for digital, and LA Noire is 13.1 (and that's for the physical copy!). I got Has-Been Heroes on sale for $10 but I still have never played it. I guess it might be better with the patch?

Man, Watch Dogs. I liked the game, but has there ever been a more bland, less sympathetic hero? Even psychopath anti-heroes are at least entertaining. People complained about Connor in Assassin's Creed 3 being boring, but he has nothing on Aiden.