Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

3 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Solid pick. I think you should consider promoting Matty to sub elite captain, I know he is still enthralled by your powers and may need some consolation at the bottom of the table 

Yep, im lucky he didnt cave in to you and join the "anti-elites" ;). How many do you have now by the way? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Lol this whole thing about picking certain people to be on your team reminds me of Inkmaster season 8 where it's Peck vs. Nunez, however this involves 11 teams.

I know it's off topic but now that you mention it that's exactly what this reminds me of. That season was so good xD.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Your team has been updated and so has mine! My first Sub-Elite is Triicky913! On to @zajac9999.

There is one sub Elite in this statement but it ain't Triicky. Only a few more days Jem till it will be time to stop hiding, I'm ready and for all your swagger  I hope you are too #elitesshownomercysoiwonteither

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

There is one sub Elite in this statement but it ain't Triicky. Only a few more days Jem till it will be time to stop hiding, I'm ready and for all your swagger  I hope you are too #elitesshownomercysoiwonteither

Does that make me the sub Elite? How sad. :(

I'll pick @Jeff 

Edited by zajac9999
  • Like 2

Everyone has been updated.

I know this may sound sudden, but due to personal reasons, I'm leaving the forums for a bit (no, this event isn't cancelled). I won't be around to update the main post, but please keep the draft going and just keep track of who's on who's team. I'll (probably) still compete, so I'll just quickly come back when it's my turn, invite who I want, update the thread, and then duck out again. I hope everyone understands.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kochiya Shana said:

I will ask @TKKOT to be on my team?

Still wondering how we'll even get full teams with such a small bench though or are people not on the bench free to ask?

Honestly confused...

MoneyShot is correct. The bench is for people who are interested in the event, but don't particularly care what team they go to. It's also a way to give people some ideas of who to choose. So far about half the drafted players have come from the bench, while the other half were open invitations. We're planning on having the final round be bench-only to ensure people who have expressed interest get a chance at playing, but for now you can pick whoever is not a captain or already on a team.

3 hours ago, Andrea said:

MoneyShot is correct. The bench is for people who are interested in the event, but don't particularly care what team they go to. It's also a way to give people some ideas of who to choose. So far about half the drafted players have come from the bench, while the other half were open invitations. We're planning on having the final round be bench-only to ensure people who have expressed interest get a chance at playing, but for now you can pick whoever is not a captain or already on a team.

What if someone gets drafted who isn't interested in competing?

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

What if someone gets drafted who isn't interested in competing?

No one is under any obligation to accept an invitation. If you are invited, simply decline. You won't be eligible to be picked again in the current round, but could be invited again for future rounds (at which point you can continue to decline.) This is in place to keep someone from trying to game the draft by declining all the invites except for the one person they really want to team up with.

Might also be worth noting just for clarity that there is no penalty for drafting someone who declines either. You get to keep inviting people until one finally accepts, then it's on to the next elite.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrea said:

No one is under any obligation to accept an invitation. If you are invited, simply decline. You won't be eligible to be picked again in the current round, but could be invited again for future rounds (at which point you can continue to decline.) This is in place to keep someone from trying to game the draft by declining all the invites except for the one person they really want to team up with.

Might also be worth noting just for clarity that there is no penalty for drafting someone who declines either. You get to keep inviting people until one finally accepts, then it's on to the next elite.

Ok great.