Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

Two new rules have been added to facilitate the drafting process:

9. If 72 hours pass without the designated Captain making a post, he/she will have his/her turn skipped.

10. If a captain's turn is skipped, he/she can choose two people the following round.

@Toxi You've been skipped. @HcG Clawz Go ahead and make your pick.

Nice pick, you've been updated.

Clawz you actually have the next pick as well since we are using a snake format.

I also changed the shade of the elite boxes to help them stand out, and added the draft order for the rest of the picks.

Edited by Andrea

Noted. Since Toxi hasn't replied or been active since he was last on the clock and ended up deferring his pick, I'm going ahead and marking him as deferred for round 2 to keep things moving along. When he comes back, he will be entitled to two choices.

That means you are up next, GarciaFever

Edited by Andrea

9 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I've become much more busy with work recently and will continue to be for the foreseeable future, with that in mind I'm going to have to drop out of this event sadly. Sorry guys, skip me and move on. :)

Sorry to hear that. I understand. Maybe next time (if there ever is a next time).

My next pick is @TKKOT. Your turn, @Gibbo_0113.

A bit of an announcement:

I will be stepping in as the elite for Zajac's team. Alpha has agreed to join me and I will get 2 consecutive picks in the third round instead of messing up the draft order this time around, so @Gibbo_0113 is still on the clock.

The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect all changes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Andrea said:

A bit of an announcement:

I will be stepping in as the elite for Zajac's team. Alpha has agreed to join me and I will get 2 consecutive picks in the third round instead of messing up the draft order this time around, so @Gibbo_0113 is still on the clock.

The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect all changes.

Sounds good to me :D. Will you be drafting at the beginning or end of round 3?