Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

29,198 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, snakebacon97 said:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, I'd like to do it, but don't know if I will. 

Warriors orochi 3, I love warriors games just need time 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Warriors orochi 3, I love warriors games just need time 

Horizon Zero Dawn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riporsa3011 said:

Horizon Zero Dawn

CoD Mw2 plat

 

Have it on my very first account with 4 other CoD plats. But have no interest in replaying for them xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

CoD Mw2 plat

 

Have it on my very first account with 4 other CoD plats. But have no interest in replaying for them xD

I guess your oddworld new and tasty plat

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I guess your oddworld new and tasty plat

Friday the 13th. I am fine with grinding hundreds of hours by myself, but grinding hundreds of hours depending on other people is something I would never even attempt.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MR-Dordrecht said:

Final Fantasy VII

 The Danganronpa games on the Vita.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, z-Blazee said:

Bound

Downwell. Not a big fan of it and I was terrible at it. 😂😂😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Downwell. Not a big fan of it and I was terrible at it. 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

I suck at it too. Great game but very luck based with the abilities you get. 

 

I would choose UFC 2009 from your profile, very nice plat!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so many i would take from your list but i will go with Destiny, never had a group for the raids so this game is staying forever hid in my list. very nice list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

so many i would take from your list but i will go with Destiny, never had a group for the raids so this game is staying forever hid in my list. very nice list.

God Of War

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

Destiny II

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain! 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain! 👍


Bioshock 2

Damn i need to add that game to my profile one day :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, snakebacon97 said:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, I'd like to do it, but don't know if I will. 

SSX that one looks hard af.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

SSX that one looks hard af.

Deracine

 

If i had it, it would mean that i would have a VR ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Hannah Montana The Movie

Platinum over pride, I can respect that.

Rofl, hey man trophies come first.

 

If I could have your Duke Nukem Forever plat if I would. Duke Nukem was basically the first FPS i ever played as a kid

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Rofl, hey man trophies come first.

 

If I could have your Duke Nukem Forever plat if I would. Duke Nukem was basically the first FPS i ever played as a kid

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. I've always wanted to get the plat for that game but I've heard it's pretty shitty! 💩😂🍌

Edited by Banana_Sausage47
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. I've always wanted to get the plat for that game but I've heard it's pretty shitty! 💩😂🍌

Michael Jackson The Experience HD

 

Smooth Criminal is one of the best songs ever. :pimp:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. I've always wanted to get the plat for that game but I've heard it's pretty shitty! 1f4a9.png1f602.png1f34c.png

Really?! Thats a surprise. I thought it was pretty fun and was sad when it was over. Reminded me of my playthrough for Dying Light (in a broad speculation). The only nuisance I found in Survival Instinct was the random survior encounters that were needed. Other than that, great game, in my opinion.

 

Next user doesnt need to take from my list, was just giving feedback ^_^

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Michael Jackson The Experience HD

 

Smooth Criminal is one of the best songs ever. :pimp:

 

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Don't have the game yet. But looking forward to playing it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now