Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

18,239 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, LDCurtiss said:

Horizon Zero Dawn

Batman: Arkham Knight 100%.

I really want it, but it's just such a grind to do all the challenges.

29 minutes ago, GlennBacca said:

Batman: Arkham Knight 100%.

I really want it, but it's just such a grind to do all the challenges.

Portal 2

i'm pretty sure portal 2 is unobtainable. Unless a workaround has been found...

Anyway Nai you seem to be pretty much on top of your trophy list, not too sure why you're posting here but anyway keep going and get that max payne 3 100%...I tried that game once so it's just another blight on my profile. XP

5 minutes ago, silnev said:

Anyway Nai you seem to be pretty much on top of your trophy list, not too sure why you're posting here but anyway keep going and get that max payne 3 100%...I tried that game once so it's just another blight on my profile. XP

GTA V

8 minutes ago, silnev said:

I think you’re getting this thread mixed up with “Advise the next platinum to the person above you”. In this thread we choose a plat from the above person that we would add to our collection, I chose Portal 2 specifically because it’s unobtainable now LOL!

From @Philorton I’ll choose Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Finished the Ezio trilogy and AC3 on PS3 and got burnt out of the series, I might pick up AC4 if I see it on sale again.

17 hours ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

I think you’re getting this thread mixed up with “Advise the next platinum to the person above you”. In this thread we choose a plat from the above person that we would add to our collection, I chose Portal 2 specifically because it’s unobtainable now LOL!

From @Philorton I’ll choose Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Finished the Ezio trilogy and AC3 on PS3 and got burnt out of the series, I might pick up AC4 if I see it on sale again.

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSPPPP* You're right I've made a bullock of myself. In that case give me your Drawn to death platinum. 

9 minutes ago, silnev said:

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSPPPP* You're right I've made a bullock of myself. In that case give me your Drawn to death platinum. 

Call of Duty: Ghosts

1 hour ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Kingdom Hearts PS4, can't wait to go for them again on PS4 as I love the Kingdom Hearts series

32 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Kingdom Hearts PS4, can't wait to go for them again on PS4 as I love the Kingdom Hearts series

L.A. Noire or Mafia 3. L.A. Noire because I'm about to plat it now, but I'll go with Mafia 3 since I wanted to get into it and finish it but I lost my gaming appetite for it since I found the character controller very annoying, I'll finish it someday though!

13 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

I would take Minecraft since I will most likely never play that game myself. Honestly never quite understood what people like about it.

43 minutes ago, xVeintiocho2o2 said:

I'd say RIME. Can't be bothered to finish that game. I get Journey vibes, but I don't like the puzzles at all...

47 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

I'd say RIME. Can't be bothered to finish that game. I get Journey vibes, but I don't like the puzzles at all...

Demon Gaze, I already plat the second one on PS4 but I picked up a Vita and still haven't played the first.

9 minutes ago, Stormverse said:

Demon Gaze, I already plat the second one on PS4 but I picked up a Vita and still haven't played the first.

Rogue galaxy. I've the dark cloud games especially 2, I never aged this back on ps2 and now have it on ps4 but have yet to play it

9 minutes ago, Stormverse said:

Tales of Zestiria. I like the Tales of games, but I'm hesitant on starting Zestiria since it wasn't so well received. 

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Stormverse said:

Sword Art Online : Hollow Realization

I hate this grindy mess

EDIT. :ninja: twice

Edited by sephiroth4424

22 minutes ago, AnAppealToHeaven said:

gta 5. and you did it TWICE

Catherine. Didn't have the patience for Babel and the Golden runs.

Just now, Cortez71 said:

Catherine. Didn't have the patience for Babel and the Golden runs.

Final Fantasy XIII. Started it, but didn't like it enough to finish it.

2 minutes ago, SigmaCloud said:

Final Fantasy XIII. Started it, but didn't like it enough to finish it.

Resident Evil 7

12 minutes ago, cvp1cvp1 said:

Jak and Daxter. 

Jak and Daxter.