Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

4 hours ago, jonads_ said:

Borderlands 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. Started it about a year ago but I couldn't get into it & every time I tried to play it again I got bored 20-30 minutes later. Might have to sit down one afternoon & just plow through it & see if I can get any more interested in it

4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. Started it about a year ago but I couldn't get into it & every time I tried to play it again I got bored 20-30 minutes later. Might have to sit down one afternoon & just plow through it & see if I can get any more interested in it

If you're getting bored after that long then this series probably isn't for you. Nep games rely heavily on character interactions and if that's not doing it for you, the gameplay certainly won't pick up the slack. If you really want to get into the series then I'd suggest watching the anime, although it will spoil major plot points for Re;birth 3.

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Borderlands 3

Crash Bandicoot

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jonads_ said:

If you're getting bored after that long then this series probably isn't for you. Nep games rely heavily on character interactions and if that's not doing it for you, the gameplay certainly won't pick up the slack. If you really want to get into the series then I'd suggest watching the anime, although it will spoil major plot points for Re;birth 3.

Crash Bandicoot

Dishonored Definitive Edition

But yeah I get you. It's the not character interactions that get me bored I just REALLY don't enjoy the actual gameplay & the story isn't all that great so far but that's honestly because I haven't even gotten past chapter 2 yet which is why I just wanted to see if it'd get any better. 

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Dishonored Definitive Edition

But yeah I get you. It's the not character interactions that get me bored I just REALLY don't enjoy the actual gameplay & the story isn't all that great so far but that's honestly because I haven't even gotten past chapter 2 yet which is why I just wanted to see if it'd get any better. 

I quite dig your The Escapists platinum! Ultra rare platinum and a game I've always wanted to try out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Mass Effect

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) 9 hours?! Is it really that easy?

I won't lie to you; the gameplay doesn't get much better. You'll eventually unlock the EXE drive and subsequent EXE skills which add some diversity but not a whole lot. The story does get better as more characters join and world lore is revealed but, it's not going to be troubling anyone's top 10 lists

• Like 1