Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

45 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Far Cry: New Dawn. I used to enjoy the Ubisoft sandbox game, but after the ham-handed inclusion of level-gated areas for little reason other than to push micro-transactions I'm not hopping on board with that one. Loved Far Cry 5, but seeing what this same tactic did to Assassin's Creed: Origins and Odyssey I think I'm gonna sit out on this one. I liked the stealthy playstyles these games used to support, and no favors are done to them when a man shrugs off a bullet-hole in his head or a knife in his back because he has a slightly bigger number than me. 

Racieus.png

Edited by Racieus

11 minutes ago, Racieus said:

Far Cry: New Dawn. I used to enjoy the Ubisoft sandbox game, but after the ham-handed inclusion of level-gated areas for little reason other than to push micro-transactions I'm not hopping on board with that one. Loved Far Cry 5, but seeing what this same tactic did to Assassin's Creed: Origins and Odyssey I think I'm gonna sit out on this one. I liked the stealthy playstyles these games used to support, and no favors are done to them when a man shrugs off a bullet-hole in his head or a knife in his back because he has a slightly bigger number than me.

Borderlands 3

Still need to finish the second one.