Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

8 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

This was a choice between Batman Arkham Asylum and Final Fantasy X HD, since I already have Batman AA myself, I'll go with FFX. Good job!

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled, loved the original, but I am not as good as I thought I was as a kid. So this platinum is unobtainable for me.

9 hours ago, Tecnal1 said:

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

Wet, fantastic job on that platinum, I need to return to that game at some point.

@DoodgraverNL When I was younger on Crash Team Racing I didn't know how to drift boost and u-turn and all that stuff I was just a kid but if I can do it, I'm sure you can to.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Muramasa Rebirth

What’s you think of this game? I’ve had this game in the backlog for years lmao

Metal Gear Solid 4

It's a great vita title. Another vanillaware staple with beautiful 2D graphics. I recommend playing this on pstv with a controller (PS4 or PS3) because Fury mode can be infuriating. Both controllers are fully compatible on pstv. The game works perfect on pstv, just make sure to update then install the dlc.

Edited by SirWaWa
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SirWaWa said:

It's a great vita title. Another vanillaware staple with beautiful 2D graphics. I recommend playing this on pstv with a controller (PS4 or PS3) because Fury mode can be infuriating. Both controllers are fully compatible on pstv. The game works perfect on pstv, just make sure to update then install the dlc.

Final Fantasy XIII

• Like 1