Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

9 hours ago, CJStrawman said:

That's a hard choice you've got some really good games on your list.

I think I'd say Dying Light.

I loved it when I first played but never got far or back to it over the years

^ Hm. It Takes Two. 

Gotta talk the mrs. into another co-op plat. 🫡

10 hours ago, MvComedy said:

Rocksmith. I'm no good at that kind of game, and I've never seen the plat on anyone's profile before.

Strider. Not too bad of a platinum afaik, but I'm always hesistant to start games you have to play multiple times. Really annoys me.

4 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

Strider. Not too bad of a platinum afaik, but I'm always hesistant to start games you have to play multiple times. Really annoys me.

Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favourite games.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Silent Hill Book of Memories

I’ve done the other 3 Silent Hill games with trophies, but not that one.

All this Final Fantasy plats man! Really impressive and I cant really decide what to pick! 
Going with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for my pick but would love to have all of them!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

Mortal Kombat, that genre is like witch craft to me, so I have a lot of respect for people who have those platinums.

Days Gone, absolutely loved the game when I first played it a few years back, but back then I didn't really play games to platinum them, I played them for the story then deleted them. It's one I really have to go back and finish off one day.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GeorgeAK199 said:

Days Gone, absolutely loved the game when I first played it a few years back, but back then I didn't really play games to platinum them, I played them for the story then deleted them. It's one I really have to go back and finish off one day.

Rocket League, because that is really impressive to see it 100%'ed

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

Based strictly on rarity, Battlefield: Bad Company.  I never see that platinum. 

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, because its Platinum sucks - I played it in the PS3 days, on an old account - horrible Platinum requirements...

6 minutes ago, Shadowlord87 said:

GTA3. Fond memories of playing it during the PS2 era. I'll get it done one day.

Final Fantasy IX because it’s one of my all time favorite RPG’s but the platinum requirements make it one I don’t see myself attempting…

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, whodeygamer said:

Final Fantasy IX because it’s one of my all time favorite RPG’s but the platinum requirements make it one I don’t see myself attempting…

Crash Bandicoot. I'm not that good at platformers but maybe one day I'll give it a try. Very impressive 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

Crash Bandicoot. I'm not that good at platformers but maybe one day I'll give it a try. Very impressive 

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I want to play it but don't expect to anytime soon.

• Like 1