Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

8 minutes ago, Paartonax said:

Rayman Legends. I only ever heard great things about this game and the plat isn't easy or somewhat time consuming from what I've heard?! Anyway, nice plat to have.

Overwatch 2. That's a plat I wouldn't go for.

ย 

Also, sorry to say, but you missed your chance to get Rayman's plat. At this point you might need to play a whole year every day

12 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Overwatch 2. That's a plat I wouldn't go for.

ย 

Also, sorry to say, but you missed your chance to get Rayman's plat. At this point you might need to play a whole year every day

Crash Bandicoot 4. I didn't try (yet), but I can only imagine what it takes to get this game done. I did Crash 1 and it wasn't that easy. How many multiples would you give on the difficulty of Crash 4 compared to Crash 1?

And yeah, I guess Rayman Legends will never be one of my plats. I need to play it though. Or any Rayman...

Edited by Paartonax

11 minutes ago, Paartonax said:

Crash Bandicoot 4. I didn't try (yet), but I can only imagine what it takes to get this game done. I did Crash 1 and it wasn't that easy. How many multiples would you give on the difficulty of Crash 4 compared to Crash 1?

And yeah, I guess Rayman Legends will never be one of my plats. I need to play it though. Or any Rayman...

I'll greatly have the Uncharted 3 platinum and 100%

Crash 4 and that 100% of Assassin's Creed Valhalla that must have been hell as the Mastery Challenges are broken.ย  ย I bet you removed that from your PS5 as soon as you completed it in total since the amount of space it takes up on the PS5 is mental.

1 hour ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Crash 4 and that 100% of Assassin's Creed Valhalla that must have been hell as the Mastery Challenges are broken.ย  ย I bet you removed that from your PS5 as soon as you completed it in total since the amount of space it takes up on the PS5 is mental.

Hogwarts Legacy

Alienation

I don't see that one too often.ย 

Broforce - Have tried it multiple times and it was a pain. Can only imagine how hard the 100% where

Edited by Zarramaul
Forgot Quote