Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

I had to redo mine since you posted yours like 30 seconds before I did..

I choose Marvels Spider-Man 2. I don’t have a PS5 just yet but that is definitely a title I look forward to playing and completing to 100%. Beautiful game.

Edited by OutPunked
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OutPunked said:

I had to redo mine since you posted yours like 30 seconds before I did..

I choose Marvels Spider-Man 2. I don’t have a PS5 just yet but that is definitely a title I look forward to playing and completing to 100%. Beautiful game.

The Sims 4. I haven't played a Sims game since the original.

2 hours ago, DarkBoyx32 said:

Crash bandicoot: warped. because it's a hard platinum of an amazing platformer game. I also would like to platinum one of the bandicoot games but I don't know If I have that patience and determination to start the journey. 

I didn't plat that though...

13 hours ago, FunkiestStudent said:

I'd take Killzone 2, because I'm interested in this game but I know its Platinum is now unobtainable.

Persona 4 Golden, I bought the physical release from Limited Run Games, but they take ages to produce and ship the games... so it will be a while before I get it!

19 hours ago, MindOfRamen said:

i have to go with street fighter x tekken just because im a tekken fanboy! but dont think i will be able to do this one. got all the tekken plats besides this one.

Jak 3. The first game was alright, but the second one was awful. Completely turned me off from completing this franchise.

58 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

Jak 3. The first game was alright, but the second one was awful. Completely turned me off from completing this franchise.

Enter the Gungeon or Returnal, I would like to add some Roguelike titles to my Platinum list, considering I like to play everything.

Edited by Mavhael

53 minutes ago, Mavhael said:

Enter the Gungeon or Returnal, I would like to add some Roguelike titles to my Platinum list, considering I like to play everything.

Rainbow Six Siege! That’s one that I’ve been meaning to complete for a while but I don’t have the skill! Good job!!

• Like 1