Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

13 minutes ago, MvComedy said:

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I want to play it but don't expect to anytime soon.

Loads of impressive 100%s to choose from mate, I'd pick Street Fighter V though I think, as I've got fond memories of the earlier games and that's a really tough platinum that I doubt I could achieve myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jameseven said:

Loads of impressive 100%s to choose from mate, I'd pick Street Fighter V though I think, as I've got fond memories of the earlier games and that's a really tough platinum that I doubt I could achieve myself.

That KH III Risk Taker

I just can't be arsed to go for it

3 hours ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Downwell. 3 weeks journey to obtain 10/10 platinum , that's impressive man. 

Grand Turismo Sport hands down, unobtainable for me now, I should have finished it while I had the chance. 

6 hours ago, LDN-Legend said:

Grand Turismo Sport hands down, unobtainable for me now, I should have finished it while I had the chance. 

Destruction All stars 100% would like to get the platinum Ultra rare plat as well but servers are properly DEAD! 

congrats on plat though  

On 2/4/2024 at 2:06 AM, bathero2001 said:

bayonetta been in the backlog for so long.

Cuphead. Seen videos on people platinuming it but I've never played the game myself, just seems like one of those games I just wouldn't be able to complete.

8 hours ago, GeorgeAK199 said:

Cuphead. Seen videos on people platinuming it but I've never played the game myself, just seems like one of those games I just wouldn't be able to complete.

Fallguys for me. My kids have played this on my profile, so its there and trophies have popped. Im just never likely going to play this game myself so there it will stay.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Fallguys for me. My kids have played this on my profile, so its there and trophies have popped. Im just never likely going to play this game myself so there it will stay.

Like a Dragon: Ishin. The premise interests me, but all the games in the LaD series seem like huge commitments to plat so I have never tried any of them.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Megahiro10 said:

Drakengard 3! Love that game but never played it on original hardware, would love to plat that game eventually.

My name is mayo, this is the platinum I will never get

On 2/8/2024 at 2:11 AM, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Fall guys I played for fun on another account and sucked so bad at it 🤣 nice one 

EA Sports UFC 5, will play it someday, but I will not be able to plat it, I already know it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

EA Sports UFC 5, will play it someday, but I will not be able to plat it, I already know it

Crash bandicoot: warped. because it's a hard platinum of an amazing platformer game. I also would like to platinum one of the bandicoot games but I don't know If I have that patience and determination to start the journey. 

Edit: Ooops, sorry @DoodgraverNL I must have mistaken another account as yours.  I choose gta san andreas among your plats. I'd love to have platinum of san andreas but I don't think I'll give it a try since it's a massive open world game and seems tiring to obtain platinum. 

Edited by DarkBoyx32