Am I banned??

Hallo,

I played Sound Shapes and got Platinum with all DLC's on PS4. After that I synconiced the Game on PS3 and PS Vita, cause I have both at home. So I got the "Instant Platinum" for Sound Shapes. But when I look at the Leaderbord there comes: "No one likes being compared to others. PSNProfiles believes everyone is equal.

You're a strong, independent trophy hunter who don't need no leaderboard!"

I didn't cheat. This is the Sound Shapes Sync. 

Can anyone help me??

Thx

4 minutes ago, Bobgiashi said:

Hallo,

I played Sound Shapes and got Platinum with all DLC's on PS4. After that I synconiced the Game on PS3 and PS Vita, cause I have both at home. So I got the "Instant Platinum" for Sound Shapes. But when I look at the Leaderbord there comes: "No one likes being compared to others. PSNProfiles believes everyone is equal.

Can anyone help me??

Thx

Just click on the small link at the bottom

21 minutes ago, Bobgiashi said:

Hallo,

Can anyone help me??

Thx

April 1st, man, though

skd3fMh.png

Does make me feel better about my gaming inactivity. 

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

3 minutes ago, tinman_1954 said:

Are the leaderboards being done away with? Yes or No? I would like an answer from someone who really knows and not just here say.

Yes, they just brought with them so much issues and hatred etc. Some users suggested the leaderboard be removed some few days ago. Sly agreed (as you can see).

Edited by MMDE

Just now, LeetWolf2 said:

No, its just a joke.

hopefully it is, its doing it to me too. needing to check what i need to complete shrek forever after :(.

this game is going to get finished in a few days. have a guide for it and everything.

Just now, kingdrake2 said:

hopefully it is, its doing it to me too. needing to check what i need to complete shrek forever after :(.

this game is going to get finished in a few days. have a guide for it and everything.

There's no "hope" about it, it's an April Fools joke, and you don't need the leaderboard to check what you need for a game.

27 minutes ago, tinman_1954 said:

Hatred? How can you get hatred from a leaderboard? What issues are we talking about here, insecurity with one's self and abilities?

Some people were way too competitive about the leaderboards and took it too far. I'm glad it's removed.

i have to say when i first saw the thumbs up rubbish i was like WTF , some players are glad its gone.... only thing is, its your leaderbord sure you cant compare with one another, but you can still do that on the main leaderbord this to me has upset me ,and i realy hope and i never pray but for this i will, i hope and pray this is an april fools joke or this is yet another win for stupid political correctness in the worst way possable, if i get a warning for this or get banned then so be it, but this is also politically correct that i can have freedom of speech after all, being able to speak your mind can make things like this site better and better, i have always admired sly for all the work he dose for us on PSNP, but im sorry mate if this how PSNP is going then i have lost faith

plz message me sly if you want to chat about it