Banned

I got banned from the leaderboard. First I thought it's because of my PS4 so I bought a new one. ( PSPro) but I'm still banned from leaderboards. I borrowed 2 PS4's from friends of mine and still no leaderboard for me. Now I have 4 PS4s in my room? 

Maybe I got banned because I got trophies for playing online coop by just playing the local coop? But how does the website know that all PS4s belongs to me. 

Pls help me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SkyMason said:

Hi OP, had a similar problem myself. Hoarding PS4s will definitely solve your problem - I see you have 4 so far but had gather 15 of them in my room to get back on the leaderboards. Basically all the PS4s so close together will reverse the negative trophy polarity you were probably giving off. Now, I done some things I ain't proud of getting my name back on that list, involving seedy back alleys and crying myself to sleep in the fetal position on my now completely bare floor - but none of that matters now, because I can see my name in shiny pixels on this glorious site. Never look back OP - even it means taking a chubby, retake your position on our glorious leaderboards!

47 minutes ago, Joker said:

Have you tried to turn your PS4 upside down?

Because that way all the ban-stuff falls right off of your Playstation's Motherboard and you can lead a happy unbanned life again.

Note that in some extreme cases you have du build a triangle with 2 of the other remaining PS4's to get it to work.

Thanks, guys! Each of your methods by themselves did not work for me. However, I incorporated both of them into a master plan and got a fix. First, I bought 15 PS4's and lined them all up like SkyMason said. Then, I turned each of the PS4's upside-down like Joker recommended. Finally, I placed 1 copy of Ride to Hell: Retribution from the Xbox 360 in each of the consoles (15 total copies) and came back here to check the leaderboards and I was back on them! Don't know what I would have done without you guys. 

• Like 4